Lampard and the Chelsea job

Poynton ram
Message added by David

If you wish to discuss Frank Lampard’s Chelsea FC results/performances, please use the topic linked below in the Football Forum.

https://dcfcfans.uk/topic/32864-frank-lampard’s-chelsea-fc/

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

would you still butter the bread?

Oh, butter on a bacon sandwich? Yes or No?

I'm a yes.

Call me a fence sitter, but depending on my mood I'll either have Bacon with Brown Sauce, or Bacon and butter.

Here's a really boring Bacon Sandwich tale for you seeing as there's not much going on with Frank.

Recently, my Wife had made me a bacon sandwich and, knowing I'm a strange man with different sarnie moods, shouted upstairs "Butter or Sauce?" to which I replied "Butter please". But then I changed my mind but she'd already buttered my bread. Not wanting to waste a couple slices of bread she added the brown sauce to the already buttered bacon sandwich. I enjoyed it. Lovely stuff, and now I have 3 styles of Bacon Sandwich to choose from.

I've probably got boring stories about all types of unhealthy food if anyone is interested ?

Just now, papa_lazarou said:

Because an imaginary friend can't respond. ?

Sure they can! An imaginary friend can do anything you can imagine. 

13 minutes ago, cosmic said:

A bit envious (and peckish) with all these varieties of crisps being mentioned. In Berlin pretty much all you can get is paprika flavour. And that’s it. Loads of different brands, regular, crinkled, in a bag, in a tube, you name it. But paprika. Germans only eat paprika flavour crisps.

Would kill for a packet of Monster Munch.

The European Crisp game is weak. I love the Germans, bloody good people but their Crisps are woeful

With all the debate over the best biscuits, crisps or cakes we need to start a ‘World Cup of Everything’ topic. 

If you’ve not played it yet you’ve missed a real treat. 

Pick any topic. 

Select 32 of them. Randomly pair them off and vote on which of the two is better. 

The next 16 do the same, then quarters and semi final until you are left with your top 2. 

Vote again to come up with your World Cup winner in that category. 

We’ve done loads, as a family, with friends, at dinner party’s etc. 

Great fun. 

1 hour ago, G STAR RAM said:

Not even a peep from his assistant Jesus either. 

Rumour has it he's been spotted on holiday in Bethlehem, hoping it's just a coincidence now that Abramovic has Israeli citizenship. 

Not even a tweet to let God know he's by his side whatever? At his right hand to be precise......?

10 minutes ago, Owd miner said:

i only put a post mi pigeon wa dead ...and it got removed yet some people come on fffing and jeffing it yet their posts stay....Mi Owd.

Aam rate sorry tha bod's gone. Wor it tasty?

15 minutes ago, cosmic said:

A bit envious (and peckish) with all these varieties of crisps being mentioned. In Berlin pretty much all you can get is paprika flavour. And that’s it. Loads of different brands, regular, crinkled, in a bag, in a tube, you name it. But paprika. Germans only eat paprika flavour crisps.

Would kill for a packet of Monster Munch.

The worst place for crisps used to be Ireland .  When I went there a few times as a kid you could only get these cheese and onion crisp's called Tayto.   Don't know if things have improved.

5 minutes ago, England Ram said:

With all the debate over the best biscuits, crisps or cakes we need to start a ‘World Cup of Everything’ topic. 

Pick any topic. 

Select 32 of them. Randomly pair them off and vote on which of the two is better. 

The next 16 do the same, then quarters and semi final until you are left with your top 2. 

Great fun. 

Not that I want to sound disrespectful here, but I think I'd rather take up knitting.

7 minutes ago, England Ram said:

Pick any topic. 

Great fun. 

Sounds a bit complicated for half of the people on here ?

56 minutes ago, ramsbottom said:

Sorry, but crisp sandwiches have to be bread, no baguettes, or batons, or paninis, always bread.  Preferably white, no thicker than Warburtons Thick Toastie bread.  Otherwise the bread to crisp ratio is too in favour of the bread...

Hence three packets ya lunatic!

Archived