Derby County v Wigan Athletic

Bwash_Ram
Message added by Day

3 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

These players let us fans down every year, yet we're the problem. Mad. 

You say that but bogle, malone, tomori, Wilson, Marriott, flo jo and waghorn were not here or in the team last year so it's actually same old but from a basically different team. If anything that almost makes it worse in some ways! 

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Terrible display

no confidence, no control, no urgency and no idea.

malone, Joozfroon, Bogle, Johnson all absolutely dreadful.

carson , pathetic attempt for the goal

what has happened to this team. We can only hope Mount returns soon but I think we are that poor at the minute it would be a miracle to stir this lot at the minute.

3 minutes ago, Warren Hobhead said:

We are horrendous (again) to watch. 

Bleak. Nothing positive at all, and I wouldn’t give a toss if tomorrow I found out that 90% of these players had left. Which says a lot.

Christ hope you weren’t there Saturday. This is like watching city compared to that

Does anyone know what style/tactics we're attempting to deploy? Bar cross field balls to Bogle from Huddlestone which appear to be working, what are we actually trying to do? Its certainly not the aggressive passing style Frank spoke about when he came in, the free flowing play we saw at the start of the season. Its a mixture of longballs, misplaced passes and first touches i expect to see in the conference. 

Archived