Derby County v Wigan Athletic

Bwash_Ram
Message added by Day

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im honestly fed up... i dont mind getting beat but its the way we get beat. Slow build up, players light weight with no fight, cant cross, cant stop crosses, rarely win 50/50 balls, everyone frightened of just having a go... rubbish really

wouldnt mind getting beat if we showed some intent but its like nobody can be bothered & were not good enough 

6 minutes ago, QuitYourJibbaJivin said:

Why do the majority think this management team will make us any better next season? What have they actually done to to inspire you?

I think it's more that everyone wants a manager to come good and want the next Ferguson but in today's world that is a thing of the past.  That and the stability that would hopefully come.

I don't like to see managerial chopping and changing as much as the next guy, but if I'm honest, I think he is gone.

Why is Bogle diving in on Jacobs and not running with him. 

Carson, gave the whole of the near post for them to score, positioning absolutr awful, get Roos back in the team, he is quicker in every aspect and didnt deserve to be dropped.

Massive 2nd half needed here, but I thought we staryed brightly, Marriott looking alot more like his old self and Waghorn been decent too. Need more from Wilson though, needs another worldie to mask his poor performance.

They have actually played tiny bits of nice football. Waghorn's goal was clearly onside, so there is that.

Having said that, the defending has been pub team standard.

Malone seems to have contracted the same disease that Huddlestone had against Millwall. If you put a blindfold on him and span him around 5 times the law of averages would mean he'd make more passes than he has.

And Bogle is an utter liability when defending. He' so easy to draw out of position. I *think* it's just his rawness and hopefully he'll improve.

The good news is Wigan are awful and I have no clue how they have conceded so few goals because they look very shaky at the back to me, especially when you run at them.

Oh and Jozefzoon is an utter waste of space. He is in the team on past achievements because other than a couple of cameos here and there he's done nothing.

5 minutes ago, ramjit said:

Look like headless chickens ? 

More interestingly (than the game...), Mike the headless chicken survived for 18 months without a head (look it up)!

If dear old Mike was still alive, I'd have played him at left back tonight. He had a promising career until that incident with the axe. Hmm...

2 minutes ago, Ramitupper said:

More interestingly (than the game...), Mike the headless chicken survived for 18 months without a head (look it up)!

If dear old Mike was still alive, I'd have played him at left back tonight. He had a promising career until that incident with the axe. Hmm...

Just looked Miracle Mike up on Google, you’re not wrong ?

2 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Christ hope you weren’t there Saturday. This is like watching city compared to that

I was indeed. But that was against a big club with good players throughout the squad. That defeat didn’t upset me anywhere near as much as the Millwall and Forest games. And again, tonight we are exactly the same - crap. 

I’m quite displeased. Dunno if you can tell. ?

1 minute ago, Inglorius said:

What's the odds on a new owner and new manager this summer 

Fairly high I would have thought. Would be nice if someone could do a Man City for us image.png.6698076fc7748395ae8dbea9c28d084f.pngimage.png.bcdb10c9bb44bcd8a370413cef3fefe7.png

Archived