Derby County v Wigan Athletic

Bwash_Ram
Message added by Day

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Duck me, these are a load of dirty bar stewards, no doubt influenced by the prize rick that is Paul Cook. Morsy is the worst of the lot and is acting even worse than he was at their place.

Good to see our boys giving some back. Johnson, Waghorn and even Wilson all look determined to show them that we’re not weak.

Wigan are a proper disgraceful team, dirty time wasters. Morsy is a total banker as well. Can’t be losing to these lot ffs, we have been the much better side so far. But you don’t win games if you defend the way we do and don’t have the quality in the final third. Fundamentals man, at least the pressing and energy to move is there today. 

Wow how pathetic is this you cant blame Wigan for time wasting any other team fighting for survival would do the same,its uo to us to do some thing about it

Im gobsmacked when people on here talk about Rowett ball yet do not say anything about this dross we are being served,we are an absolute shambles

1 minute ago, EulogyForEvolution said:

duck me! Scott Malone literally just managed to turn an attacking situation in their final third into a break away through terrible control.

What I wouldn't give to have Forsyth available!

Fozzy is missed far more than I ever thought possible. 

Archived