Derby County v Wigan Athletic

Bwash_Ram
Message added by Day

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, SillyBilly said:

14th in the league for goals scored as it stands, not been a great season for attacking football for all the early promise. Think some wonder goals have masked an underlying problem here, that we don't create much of note in "open play".

Exactly the truth imo, all season we’ve been very poor at actually creating any chances, it’s why we don’t win enough games, we simply don’t score enough goals and rely on the odd wonderstrike. Been the same all season, how many chances do we actually carve open? We’re just a poor team and have been all season imo, but we have the players to be better. Hence why I don’t think Lampard is up to the job, we can’t create anything and our defending is pretty awful at times. Couple of major problems thete

3 minutes ago, ramboy63 said:

Although like yourself dont like the merry go round of managers but this cant go on,these players are not playing for Frank you can clearly see that

If the rumours about MM is also correct it may well be all change

Oh no, don’t get me wrong, I can definitely see that. The style of this collapse seems much more intense than the others - in the past it seemed to be luck or fatigue, this time they just don’t seem to know what is going on and that’s incredibly concerning.

I originally said that I think he would have until the end of the month to save his job but if the rumours about Mel are true then I can see an immediate change on the cards to try and inspire a charge as, if you’re going to sell then play-off contenders or, even, PL new boys is a much bigger draw than collapsed mid-table side

Archived