Derby County v Wigan Athletic

Bwash_Ram
Message added by Day

I feel for Frank, ok, we should be showing a bit of cohesion against what is really quite a poor side but you really can’t legislate for the abject shitness from Malone, I’m wondering if he’s driven over a black cat or something, poor buggar.

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Pearl Ram said:

I feel for Frank, ok, we should be showing a bit of cohesion against what is really quite a poor side but you really can’t legislate for the abject shitness from Malone, I’m wondering if he’s driven over a black cat or something, poor buggar.

Frank did sign him tbf

3 minutes ago, KCG said:

What does Zoon bring to the team?

I actually think he’s been one of our better players. Running at Wigan and bringing some energy. Just a shame he has that donkey with flamingo legs Malone to support him. 

2 minutes ago, Warren Hobhead said:

I was indeed. But that was against a big club with good players throughout the squad. That defeat didn’t upset me anywhere near as much as the Millwall and Forest games. And again, tonight we are exactly the same - crap. 

I’m quite displeased. Dunno if you can tell. ?

Yeah I know what you mean, Wigan are rank poo from what I’ve seen so far in this game, and we’re still losing to them! But we’ve shown more promise Imo, again tho bizzare lineup decisions by frank bringing Carson back in costing us imo. He’s been awful, as has Malone.

14th in the league for goals scored as it stands, not been a great season for attacking football for all the early promise. Think some wonder goals have masked an underlying problem here, that we don't create much of note in "open play".

8 minutes ago, MK-Ram said:

I think it's more that everyone wants a manager to come good and want the next Ferguson but in today's world that is a thing of the past.  That and the stability that would hopefully come.

I don't like to see managerial chopping and changing as much as the next guy, but if I'm honest, I think he is gone.

Although like yourself dont like the merry go round of managers but this cant go on,these players are not playing for Frank you can clearly see that

If the rumours about MM is also correct it may well be all change

Just now, cosmic said:

I actually think he’s been one of our better players. Running at Wigan and bringing some energy. Just a shame he has that donkey with flamingo legs Malone to support him. 

You've been watching a different game to me. He hasn't got a clue, that's Zoon not you.

2 minutes ago, cosmic said:

Yikes, I think he was truly awful, can't control the ball and posing no danger.

Just now, KCG said:

You've been watching a different game to me. He hasn't got a clue, that's Zoon not you.

1 minute ago, dajstrawb said:

We look flat as a pancake 

To be honest, @KCG, I was making pancakes while watching that half!

1 minute ago, SillyBilly said:

14th in the league for goals scored as it stands, not been a great season for attacking football for all the early promise. Think some wonder goals have masked an underlying problem here, that we don't create much of note in "open play".

I think that describes how our defence parts like the red sea against any old attack.....?

Archived