Come on Derby beat the snake

B4ev6is

Come on lads let go and beat stoke city and the snake gary rowett lets show him up and beat them at there ground. Let show him how wrong he was to leave us and the betrayed great city of Derby.

So come on Derby go and thrash them at snake city. Śssssssssssss

To everyone who us going lets get right behind the lads inspire them to victory and show them who are loudest supporters really are. 

Lets be loud and pround of the lads a sea of black and white of sold out away end.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, B4ev6is said:

Come on lads let go and beat stoke city and the snake gary rowett lets show him up and beat them at there ground. Let show him how wrong he was to leave us and the betrayed great city of Derby.

To everyone who us going lets get right behind the lads inspire them to victory and show them who are loudest supporters really are. 

Lets be loud and pround of the lads a sea of black and white of sold out away end.

YES!!!!

After reading this thread, can not wait for tomorrow night, hope we are all bouncing at the end, with our very own, Frank Lampard, so pleased he is at Derby, so I  thank Gary for going to Stoke, because we now have one of the best upcoming managers in England. Once a Ram always a Ram.

9 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

I love your passion B4 and your posts make me smile.

But look on the bright side. If he had not walked last year, we wouldn't be enjoying this current revolution.

33 minutes ago, BathRam72 said:

I love your passion B4 and your posts make me smile.

But look on the bright side. If he had not walked last year, we wouldn't be enjoying this current revolution.

B4 obviously feels let down by him and wishes he had never left and provided us with £2m in compensation.  

I would much prefer to just ignore him. He’s the kind of bloke who will enjoy all the attention. I would much rather we spend the evening supporting our team and manager, rather than spend the evening giving Gary the attention he craves. Just be thankful he did the off, ignoring him will bother him far more than abusing him 

Archived