Match Thread V Chelsea (A)

Millenniumram

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, Derby blood said:

Who in there right mind would wear a half and half scarf, as a football fan, you can only support one team, I would not even wear one for a bet, hope I do not see any Derby fans, in the away end with a half and half scarf on.

Don't hold your breath, expect to see so called Derby fans wearing those diabolical scarfs on Wednesday night, if going by the amount of these abominations worn at Old Trafford in the last round.

I've got no problem with anyone buying one as a souvenir, but to wear it during the game is just wrong.

I am expecting us to shine come Wednesday, but I can't see us getting a goal. However I'm 

putting one down for Mount as he is exceptional enough to find a way to score. Chelsea to get 3

hopefully no more than that,  I'm hoping I'm wrong and its another fantastic day thou ?

5 hours ago, DesertRam said:

I am expecting us to shine come Wednesday, but I can't see us getting a goal. However I'm 

putting one down for Mount as he is exceptional enough to find a way to score. Chelsea to get 3

hopefully no more than that,  I'm hoping I'm wrong and its another fantastic day thou ?

Stop being negactive Derby going to win for crying out loud.

16 hours ago, 1of4 said:

Don't hold your breath, expect to see so called Derby fans wearing those diabolical scarfs on Wednesday night, if going by the amount of these abominations worn at Old Trafford in the last round.

I've got no problem with anyone buying one as a souvenir, but to wear it during the game is just wrong.

'False' scarves. Or Scraves if you prefer.

Archived