Match Thread V Chelsea (A)

Millenniumram

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, David said:

Deserve to have your ticket confiscated 

Look out for me on the tele. Tonight will probably be the drunkest I’ve ever been for a football game (apart from when I threw up at Bristol away) so you’ll be able to tell it’s me. Don’t worry @angieram, I won’t be violent or boorish; I’ll just be very joyful.

If we win, expect the best drunken match report in history. It’s not like I’ll have 8 hours to write it before I get home...

1 hour ago, Redcar said:

Just watched the press conference, when asked on Mount remained tight lipped, just said we'll see, added no fresh concerns from the squad on Saturday.

Put my fiver on it now so he better play.

7 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Enjoy yourselves everyone ggoing, just remember the all pervasive ssmell of diesel ffumes, urine and weed is just how london smells and that people wwho live there are used to it.

I like the way you've picked out the positives! ?

2 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Enjoy yourselves everyone ggoing, just remember the all pervasive ssmell of diesel ffumes, urine and weed is just how london smells and that people wwho live there are used to it.

Everything you say applies to us lot over in the east end (where the water don't taste like what it oughtta). Where Chelsea play is out west and proper posh. But doesn't have the same urban wonderment. 

Come on you Rams! 

Archived