Match Thread V Chelsea (A)

Millenniumram

On 28/10/2018 at 13:28, Steve How Hard? said:

Hoping for a fairy tale ending again like at Old Trafford but got a feeling this one may be a Bridge too far. It's gonna be a bit of a circus with the obvious connections in our camp. Just as long as we make a good account of ourselves and don't get beat too trapezely. Whatever happens we can go back to the bread and butter of the championship with realistic hopes that good times are just around the corner.

...brilliant line. 

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just got up, off to the merlin for a few pints, then off to Chelsea, on the coach, which is not my fav option, but on this occasion it will get me there, then a few more pints, then I will be in full voice backing our team all the way, will be bouncing at the end what ever the result, hope it's a night we all remember. Once a Ram always a Ram.

3 minutes ago, Derby blood said:

Just got up, off to the merlin for a few pints, then off to Chelsea, on the coach, which is not my fav option, but on this occasion it will get me there, then a few more pints, then I will be in full voice backing our team all the way, will be bouncing at the end what ever the result, hope it's a night we all remember. Once a Ram always a Ram.

Mines a Guinness ??

Be prepared, leave ample time to get comfortable ...

Walk dog ...Time = 60 mins (+/- 5mins)

Cook evening meal .. 30 mins (+/- 10 mins)

try and remember how to make the Now TV box work .. 5 mins (+/- 1 hour ... not including to required to shout at it)

nervous ... want to win but critical for momentum that we play well and don’t get battered. 

Caballero

Moses  Christensen   Cahill  Emerson

Cesc

Kovacic    Loftus-Cheek

Pedro          Giroud      Willian

Caballero is their clear weakness if he plays as expected to. He makes stupid runs off the line and flaps at crosses. That Chelsea midfield is very strong even though it’s their ‘B’ midfield.

We won’t be able to dominate the midfield like we did against Man Utd Wonder if a more pragmatic approach may be better to win this particular game by playing on the counter attack. Chelsea are a different level to Man Utd.

Just now, Redcar said:

He’s not playing is he? Heard injured

Not heard that, went off with a knock to the foot against Boro but Lampard said after the game no way will he want to miss this one. Haven't seen anything to suggest he won't play?

11 minutes ago, David said:

Not heard that, went off with a knock to the foot against Boro but Lampard said after the game no way will he want to miss this one. Haven't seen anything to suggest he won't play?

On a Chelsea website.... might be BS

https://www.chelsea-news.co/2018/10/mason-mount-set-miss-stamford-bridge-return-despite-chelsea-giving-green-light-play-Derby-county-carabao-cup-clash/

10 minutes ago, Redcar said:

I don't tthink that's based on anything more than he came off against Boro.

If its just sore I'm sure he'll play, if its actually damaged he might have to miss out. We'll see an hour before KO

1 hour ago, Redcar said:

Nah, its like @RadioactiveWaste said. That rumour's been flying around coz he went off against Boro on saturday except they picked up on it just yesterday... Fully expect him to start based off Lampard's presser and the fact that no reliable news source hasn't picked up on it which they would've if it was true.

Archived