V WBA (A) Match Thread

Millenniumram

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, HuddersRam said:

Sat with the home fans this evening.

If we a score a last minute winner and you see someone being massacred behind the other goal, that’ll be me.

I have never had to control myself as much as that 90 minutes. That was phenomenal, Frank is doing it!

Well that was bloody awesome.

Spot on tactics by Lampard, great goals, entertaining football, could have been 7-3 to us.

Impressed most with our bravery to basically play 4-1-5 away at the highest scorers in the league. Huddlestone been very good these last two games.

Can 26 year olds have favourite players? If so Jack 'the stud' Marriott is now mine.

5 minutes ago, WAGHORNY RAM99 said:

We beat them 3 0 last year, I 'd take  appoint but if we can play as well on Saturday we will win.

Fair point... so, we hardly ever beat Boro.

Frank seemed a bit subdued there.  I agree with everything he said though. Great performance nevertheless.  Such a breath of fresh air.

27 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

That's really unfortunate for Duane Holmes.

About to come on, Malone pulls up with cramp so they bring him back. They are about to being Forsyth on and he says he's OK, but the change goes through anyway. 

Ah well.

Yea really felt for the lad...it would have been great for him to get 15 minutes on the pitch when 4-0 up.His little face showed his disappointment. 

Archived