V WBA (A) Match Thread

Millenniumram

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, StringerBell said:

I've said before, we've still got to overcome January/February time. I mean one season we won't have a slump then. Will it be this one? 

Won't be a problem. The old players were used to going into hibernation in January and February  but this young squad don't need it.

That's really unfortunate for Duane Holmes.

About to come on, Malone pulls up with cramp so they bring him back. They are about to being Forsyth on and he says he's OK, but the change goes through anyway. 

Ah well.

Just now, Millenniumram said:

Still can’t keep a clean sheet tho..

I mean, while true this is the best attacking team in the league. A clean sheet here would have been heroic. 

4 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

Won't be a problem. The old players were used to going into hibernation in January and February  but this young squad don't need it.

We've had young squads that have cocked it up in the New Year before. I'm expecting it to happen, if it doesn't bonus.

8 minutes ago, WAGHORNY RAM99 said:

that slump was psychological with different players and negative tactics, as long as we don't get loads of injuries it won't happen gain. I don't think fans should even be negative enough to mention a potential slump as that is part of the problem.

It's the hope that kills you

Archived