V WBA (A) Match Thread

Millenniumram

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, StaffsRam said:

<yawn> just woke up, whats happened? Did we manage to keep the score down at least.....?

How far down the table did we drop?

We were only a couple of goals down so we brought Hanson on to lock it up.

Oh wait, those days are over.

7 minutes ago, LazloW said:

Fair point... so, we hardly ever beat Boro.

Frank seemed a bit subdued there.  I agree with everything he said though. Great performance nevertheless.  Such a breath of fresh air.

I think he doesn't want the players to get too complacent or cocky so although he will praise them he doesn't want the players too feel to full of themselves.

What an amazing attacking performance with some very scary messing about at the back at times.

Sort that out and we could be the finished article.

We are playing with a front 3 and 2 inside forwards right? It's like pre-war football with Wilson's inter-war appearance. What a time to be alive.

That was another level tonight.

4 different scorers..... could have been 7/8

Looked beautiful, played sexy, and just destroyed a team that’s bagged 20 at home already this season.

Chrissy who? 

1 minute ago, Parsnip said:

We were only a couple of goals down so we brought Hanson on to lock it up.

Oh wait, those days are over.

Snake has spent millions and millions turning Stoke into us from last season. Frank has (net) spent feck all/a handful of magic beans to assemble THIS team, to play THIS football. Unbelievable Jeff.

Just now, Alpha said:

Oh, is it the same guy? 

Thought he'd be with Billy Sharp somewhere 

Yeah.

Watched that game back and think as a neutral pundit he was just looking at things from Sheff Utd’s point of view and why they weren’t keeping possession. It’s always a contrast watching on tele compared to listening on RD or watching on RamsTV, where 80% of the focus is on us. Neutrality sounds like bias when you’re used to those platforms because they’re made by proffesional fans.

Goodman is fair on us, I respect his punditry. Gary Birtles goes too far the other way. He’s hyper-aware of his Forest background and always overeggs his praise with us. Remember him comparing us to Brazil 1970 against Wolves once (no, I PROMISE you he genuinely did that).

Archived