V Sheffield United (H) Match Thread

Millenniumram

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Their first half performance was overrated.

whoever the knob on sky doing the secondary commentary sounded like a Sheff Utd fan. Was laughing my tits off. He is still scratching his head at why Sheff United dominated the ball in the first half and not the second.

its because we were 1-0 up, dick

He did have a rager for Billy Sharp. 

5 minutes ago, Gil said:

Is it just me or are we far better against the "good" teams? Leeds doesn't count since it was incredibly early in the season.

Yep. The good teams not just coming to park the bus has a part to play in it. But also we seem to have a group of players who can step up and be counted in a big game. We were put under massive pressure first half and came through it, and for my money thoroughly deserved the win.

16 minutes ago, cosmic said:

He even mentioned him when Marriott got the winner.

'Billy Sharp has been waiting all night for a cross like that, and it's come from the opposition'.

He'd already been subbed ffs.

Excellent performance. Sorry not to have read the thread but in the middle of work hell so about to leave you all. But had to drop in to say I thought my proposed midfield pair of Mount and Wilson did really well against the league leaders. Thrilled. Bring on Big Dave's West Brom.

Come on you Rams!

Great game. Credit to the championship.

they are the second best team we've seen. Even better than last year.

But we didn't sit off them like we did last year and we got the reward for a positive approach.

32 minutes ago, SuperFrankieL said:

Great game to watch. Second half we looked pretty good against a good side. We defended really well in the first half too. Good stuff to give us some momentum going into this massive week...

Love how you've been bitten by the Derby bug mate.The fact you're using terms like 'we' and 'us' suggests you're now at very least a Derby half-fan which is nice to see ? 

25 minutes ago, cosmic said:

That's like a semi only sharper, right? ?

8 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

I thought my proposed midfield pair of Mount and Wilson did really well

Missed the whole thing... was on the moors...

Wilson and Mount played together in centre mid? What was the formation?

Archived