The Championship 18/19

Day

19 minutes ago, Topram said:

Tammy Abraham going to wolves it looks like, a double blow for Villa ?

Chelsea have made a huge money signing from Dortmund. It looks like they have decided to cash in on Abraham while he is hot to help pay for the new signing. Not only aren't Villa signing Cahill but they are also losing their top scorer! All we need now is for Roofe to leave Leeds!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Topram said:

Good news for villa

Possibly but we don't know yet whether all this has affected his mind.  Maybe some of the fans will get on his back over a perceived lack of loyalty.  I know, I know....grabbing at straws

Heard a pundit talking about Tammy Abraham saying a ruling is awaited on whether the Community Shield should count as an official fixture. If it does, he'll be deemed to have played for two clubs already so wouldn't be able to play for Wolves. 

Hence he's staying put for the time being and not taking the risk. He's at a big club and it's going well. Obviously a shame if that's the case. 

On 08/01/2019 at 12:42, Spanish said:

Possibly but we don't know yet whether all this has affected his mind.  Maybe some of the fans will get on his back over a perceived lack of loyalty.  I know, I know....grabbing at straws

A lack of loyalty from a loanee. Well I never. 

28 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

Heard a pundit talking about Tammy Abraham saying a ruling is awaited on whether the Community Shield should count as an official fixture. If it does, he'll be deemed to have played for two clubs already so wouldn't be able to play for Wolves. 

Hence he's staying put for the time being and not taking the risk. He's at a big club and it's going well. Obviously a shame if that's the case. 

Not too concerned if they keep him. If they lost him, they’d be screwed. But even with him, they’ve not been consistent enough to be a threat. We’ve got as much chance to find consistency as they have. So as long as we worry about ourselves, then villa aren’t anything to be concerned by. 

1 minute ago, Millenniumram said:

And loans to us...?

They've got 2 weeks to play him and realise he's not good enough for the prem. Be looking to send him back to the Champ by the end of Jan ?

Archived