The Championship 18/19

David

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I reckon it's Brentford's year for a top six spot.

As for Rotherham. Poor old Rotherham. They're set to be the Championship whipping boys again aren't they? They're the typical 'too good for League One, not good enough for the Championship' club aren't they?

14 minutes ago, Shuff264 said:

Had heard Preston were looking good this season, be interesting to see how they do.

Not looking good for Wednesday...

Brentford have started really well 4-0 after 60

Yeah I was thinking Preston might get top 6 this year but unfortunately Maguire is once again injured and will miss 2-3 months. He seems to be their key man along with Pearson. And then Billy Bodin also got injured and will miss 6 months + so I'm a bit doubtful they'll have enough for top 6 now, but if they can sign some good replacements you never know

2 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

I reckon it's Brentford's year for a top six spot.

As for Rotherham. Poor old Rotherham. They're set to be the Championship whipping boys again aren't they? They're the typical 'too good for League One, not good enough for the Championship' club aren't they?

First game of the season, shouldn’t read too much into what happens today but yes, that sums up Rotherham.

They just never seem to really give it a go up here, seem happy to have the year and go back down. Guess it’s one of those clubs where it’s difficult to lure fans in when you have the Sheffield big boys just down the road. 

9 minutes ago, Squid said:

Bloody QPR! ?

41357BC1-246F-4C19-B9B9-69211849D5E0.png

Ouch, if it makes you feel better I had them as well. Wasn’t the only side to let me down though so I’m not ready to lay into the Dutch twerp. What would have been the pay out?

16 minutes ago, David said:

Ouch, if it makes you feel better I had them as well. Wasn’t the only side to let me down though so I’m not ready to lay into the Dutch twerp. What would have been the pay out?

About £700! I put a fiver on it. 

4 minutes ago, BurtonRam7 said:

Did anyone watch the Sheffield United vs Swansea game? I’m quite intrigued to know how Swansea look under Potter.

They struggled to make the most of their breaks, but clearances were ok.

Archived