Derby blood

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, cosmic said:

Edworthy’s given Bryson MOTM..?

I’d have given it Bogle, tbh. 

Stadium gave it to Lawrence!

Absolute shambles. Two of our 3 worst performers imo.

Forsyth + Bogle are the only contenders for me. 

2 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Who will get sacked first, Clement or McLaren?

I reckon McLaren will chuck the towel in myself, mind you, there’s no pay off when you do that so I think McLaren might be the first out of the two thinking about it.

First win at home to those lot in 12 years. First clean sheet of the season and they never really looked like scoring. The injury to Evans is unfortunate and hopefully it isn't too serious. The performance is still a bit ragged and disjointed, it's not really click yet, but all things considered I'm really happy. The game itself wasn't the most exciting, and nobody really stood out for us, but this fixture has been awful for us for so long now, any win will do and hopefully we can build a little momentum and confidence after things went more our way tonight.

I'd personally give MOTM to Bogle. As I said above, there were no real stand-out players, but Bogle has impressed me. He looks confident and the most reliable of the back four this season. He's not afraid to use his physicality and you wouldn't believe he's 18 with only two first team league appearances under his belt. If he continues the same way he's began, then he could be a real asset for us this year and Wisdom is going to have to work hard to get his place back.

Didn’t turn up for the first half yet again, has to be a nerves / confidence thing, hopefully the win tonight will get the monkey off the backs with the first home win and we can build against Preston 

game management needs work, 2-0 up and we’re still making silly mistakes and taking uneccessary chances, a better side would have pulled one back at the end and it would have turned into the alamo

Good three points and some positives to take from the game 

Archived