v Ipswich Town (H) Match Thread

Derby blood

Well after 2 defeats on the run, I will start this tread for once, and I believe on Tuesday night, we will get our 2nd win of the season, as we turn Ipswich over, with a 2-0 victory, hope to see pp rocking as Frank and the team needs us more than ever, are we all united and behind the Rams, let's drive them onto victory. Once a Ram always a Ram.

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Carson 

tomari  Keogh Pearce Forsyth 

Johnson

Mount.       Bryson 

joflo.        Waghorn.    Lawrence 

i dont expect to see this team because Pearce won’t be selected 

by the way we haven’t scored a league goal in the box yet have we? 

7 minutes ago, cannable said:

Carson 

Tomori Keogh Evans Fozzy

George 

Butters Mount

FloJo Marriott Lozza 

Something different, I like it! It would make us a lot more comfortable in possession which should be the starting point. The high energetic football can come after players have properly adapted.

Carson

Wisdom Keogh Tomori Forsyth

Evans Thorne

Waghorn Mount Lawrence

Marriott

I'm hoping we see Davies and Huddlestone back soon, but that's what I'd go for. Get Waghorn a bit more involved out on the wing, he scored a decent number out wide for Ipswich before being moved up front due to them having injuries 

4 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Carson 

tomari  Keogh Pearce Forsyth 

Johnson

Mount.       Bryson 

joflo.        Waghorn.    Lawrence 

i dont expect to see this team because Pearce won’t be selected 

by the way we haven’t scored a league goal in the box yet have we? 

Yes we have scored a league goal in the box, Lawrence's header away at Reading to send us all crazy, seems like a long time ago now LOL, hope we see a couple more in Ipswichs net on Tuesday night.

17 minutes ago, Derby blood said:

Yes we have scored a league goal in the box, Lawrence's header away at Reading to send us all crazy, seems like a long time ago now LOL, hope we see a couple more in Ipswichs net on Tuesday night.

I thought it was on the edge but a good distance from goal never the less

I thought Bogle was an improvement on Wisdom today - looking at people's lineups am I alone in thinking that?

Wouldn't consider dropping him.

Won't take him long in the team to build up enough confidence at senior level to start getting to the byline, and then we'll start to see some service from the right wing.

We NEED to see an improvement in the quality of set pieces against Ipswich. They were absolutely dire today. Even if every set piece was average, we would have created at least a couple more chances. It was so woeful. 

13 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

I thought Bogle was an improvement on Wisdom today - looking at people's lineups am I alone in thinking that?

Wouldn't consider dropping him.

Won't take him long in the team to build up enough confidence at senior level to start getting to the byline, and then we'll start to see some service from the right wing.

We NEED to see an improvement in the quality of set pieces against Ipswich. They were absolutely dire today. Even if every set piece was average, we would have created at least a couple more chances. It was so woeful. 

Any other game I’d definitely play Bogle but my thinking behind not playing him is that he only made his professional debut for the first team a few days ago. I feel 3 games in a space of a week may be too much for it AT THIS STAGE. That and Ipswich’s physicality has caused us problems over the years so they may target him as a weak link, even though I don’t think he particularly is a weak link. I haven’t watched them play this season and I know they have a new manager so simply this is based off previous seasons.

29 minutes ago, Gritters said:

He did ok when he came on today he looked a bit more solid than Malone.

I know. He's hardly played this season but everyone has written him off. Now they appear to have discarded both Lowe and Malone over equally short amounts of football. It makes me smile. 

31 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Why was Waghorn taking them? None were in shooting distance. The box is where I want my strikers to be.

Archived