Mason Mount

Cam the Ram

1 minute ago, angieram said:

Despite every other caller on Radio Derby tonight wanting him dropped! 

Seriously? All my family are Keogh-haters too. It's just weird people can't see how vital he is to how we play and how lucky we are to have a centre half so comfortable on the ball in the Championship. Someone who shut Germany out in a competitive international not so long ago and defended amazingly against Chelsea just the other night...

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Carl Sagan said:

Seriously? All my family are Keogh-haters too. It's just weird people can't see how vital he is to how we play and how lucky we are to have a centre half so comfortable on the ball in the Championship. Someone who shut Germany out in a competitive international not so long ago and defended amazingly against Chelsea just the other night...

They are all prats but my favourite comment tonight was from someone who said that Fozzy did nothing at all on Saturday 'apart from the  two assists'!

8 minutes ago, angieram said:

Despite every other caller on Radio Derby tonight wanting him dropped! 

Would not worry about the callers to Radio Derby, they. Never go to the Match,  get players names wrong, and No nowt about football, thank god Frank is picking the team and not them ********.

12 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

I don't really understand what this means, but it also looks good for Keogh!

Basically, moving the ball into more dangerous areas of the field by passing it and/or running with it. 

I know that you wouldn't need the simplified version, but I'm too tired to start writing more ?

24 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

Well said.

So glad I don’t listen on Monday nights, it must be real hard for the haters at the minute; somehow they will always scrape the bottom of the barrel to find a turd to throw.

On 11/09/2018 at 11:56, Sparkle said:

On 11/09/2018 at 16:33, Derbyram1983 said:

The step next year for Mason Mount is to play in a Premier team other than Chelsea. Natural choice for Mount would be to stick with Frank for further development. To keep Mount we need promotion. Same for Tomori. I think Tomori would sign for another year at Derby tomorrow but obviously needs permission at end of season. 

35 minutes ago, Rampage said:

The step next year for Mason Mount is to play in a Premier team other than Chelsea. Natural choice for Mount would be to stick with Frank for further development. To keep Mount we need promotion. Same for Tomori. I think Tomori would sign for another year at Derby tomorrow but obviously needs permission at end of season. 

We couldn't have Mount and Tomori on loan in the Prem... Premier League rules. Max one player from any one club. 

The call in tonight was embarrassing. If that guy who calls in to say keogh should play midfield is on here, then please, give it a blummin rest. Still bringing up the Wembley mistake to make your stupid point. Making up fake points about giving away penalties as well. I can’t think of one time he’s given away a penalty. He probably has but of the top of my head I can’t think of one.

Also, what’s with people’s fascination  with wanting to change the defence ? Keogh and Tomori have done a great job so far. 

11 hours ago, Dimmu said:

This is already one month old but still tells you a bit how important he was before that.

BTW I love the way Mark Taylor presents his stats!

kuva.thumb.png.7874391d733af3c68c108cae2d7f1f7c.png

? Percentage of total ball progression!

i love that. No idea what it means though.

11 hours ago, Derby blood said:

Would not worry about the callers to Radio Derby, they. Never go to the Match,  get players names wrong, and No nowt about football, thank god Frank is picking the team and not them ********.

That is a naughty word in my mind

Was talking to some Chelsea fans last week about the prospect of getting him back next year. Seems like it'd almost be the expected thing to get Mount back next year if we got promoted.. The vast majority of their young players have a season in the Prem before playing for Chelsea. Loftus-Cheek is the most recent example, and he played at the World Cup after his Crystal Palace season.

Regarding Tomori, it would be a very "Mel Morris" signing, to go out and do everything to sign a loan player on a permanent. Thorne, Ince, Martin, were all signed that way. Tomori could be our future at centre half. Keogh and Davies are getting on a bit and won't be around more than a couple more years.

EDIT: Oh, and Wilson back on loan if we got promoted surely?

14 hours ago, Dimmu said:

This is already one month old but still tells you a bit how important he was before that.

BTW I love the way Mark Taylor presents his stats!

kuva.thumb.png.7874391d733af3c68c108cae2d7f1f7c.png

Where is Huddlestone on this graph?? If it's because he hadn't been playing at the point it was generated, I'd be really interested to see an update with wee Tommmy H on there

Archived