Mason Mount

Cam the Ram

1 hour ago, thederbyram said:

Regarding Tomori, it would be a very "Mel Morris" signing, to go out and do everything to sign a loan player on a permanent. Thorne, Ince, Martin, were all signed that way. Tomori could be our future at centre half. Keogh and Davies are getting on a bit and won't be around more than a couple more years.

Martin was before Mel Morris and i'm not sure if Sam Rush played a big part in the other 2.

Having said that i can imagine it being something Mel Morris would try and get done if Frank wanted it.

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, StivePesley said:

Where is Huddlestone on this graph?? If it's because he hadn't been playing at the point it was generated, I'd be really interested to see an update with wee Tommmy H on there

Wasn't playing. This was made 4th of Oct.

Not sure will he do update about this, I think he made it because of the hype around Mount.

An interesting one is also Bennett, compared how little he has seen the ball, he has been quite effective.

12 hours ago, jimbobram said:

The call in tonight was embarrassing. If that guy who calls in to say keogh should play midfield is on here, then please, give it a blummin rest. Still bringing up the Wembley mistake to make your stupid point. Making up fake points about giving away penalties as well. I can’t think of one time he’s given away a penalty. He probably has but of the top of my head I can’t think of one.

Also, what’s with people’s fascination  with wanting to change the defence ? Keogh and Tomori have done a great job so far. 

The calls are awful / amusing and I only listen for a laugh now. Surely the researchers who talk to the callers before they get on air should veto some of them. Alastair’s singing did ?

9 minutes ago, CHCDerby said:

Mount not included in the England Squad.

Injured or do you think his England career is over???? 

Has a ligament strain in his foot, according to some Chelsea journos. 1-2 weeks. The lad needed a break to be fair. Shame as he was in line for his debut vs USA apparently. In there over Maddison who is performing in the pl. must’ve impressed in training

Not sure Mount’s call up meant he would be a regular in the squad going forward, missed Birmingham through injury, will he be fit for Villa on Saturday? 

Either way, he’s played a lot of football so a break isn’t a bad thing even if Rooney has taken his place

3 hours ago, LB_DCFC said:

Has a ligament strain in his foot, according to some Chelsea journos. 1-2 weeks. The lad needed a break to be fair. Shame as he was in line for his debut vs USA apparently. In there over Maddison who is performing in the pl. must’ve impressed in training

I know I’ve said it before but I don’t think Maddison’s the player people think he is. He’s not this creative force people seem to think, he constantly backs up play and keeps a team ticking. His goals and assists are set-pieces in the main. 

I like Maddison but he’s basically Tom Cairney with amazing free-kicks. 

Unless you don’t have anybody else who can take set-plays I’d have Hughes, Winks or Grealish over him every time.

And Mount’s better than the lot!

1 hour ago, David said:

Not sure Mount’s call up meant he would be a regular in the squad going forward, missed Birmingham through injury, will he be fit for Villa on Saturday? 

Either way, he’s played a lot of football so a break isn’t a bad thing even if Rooney has taken his place

He’s injured. He was supposed to make his debut against ‘MERICA

29 minutes ago, cannable said:

I’ve got a funny feeling he’s won manager of the month so they’re waiting until tomorrow for press day

Surely that would be wrong, given Mac and Monk both took 13 points and Frankie only managed 9? Yes we played good teams, but better to let it go under the radar for a little while longer.

Archived