Are we "arrogant" ?

Carnero

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

This one popped up 1h ago. I assume curtesy of @cheron85...

@David @rynny @Boycie all feature. 

You know when you wish you didn't say something?

Just used it as an example earlier as viewing from the outside, probably not understanding the humour or feeling around the place, wasn't even aware there was a subreddit until a few months ago and it was all posted a year or so ago. 

If that's how Cheron feels, great, no problems, if he's over there trolling to get a few reactions out of them to post on here, no need for it.

We wouldn't want that if it was the other way round. 

Suddenly the Brexit thread sounds quite appealing.

Never had an issue with Ipswich, it’s a pity that they don’t spend their money but that’s up to them. Their lack of investment means they will struggle. Always though highly of Mick the Mac , thought he did an excellent job whilst their manager.

must be different for their supporters as they are a true football club and should be competing at the top of the Championship and trying to get in the Premiership.

but I don’t think we are any more arrogant than any one else.

31 minutes ago, Andicis said:

Liverpool are surely up there with them?

I used to think Liverpool were the most deluded, arrogant fans in Britain (possibly the world)...and then I started meeting Spurs fans. Funny how a fan base can turn you massively against a club isn't it?

5 minutes ago, MK-Ram said:

I used to think Liverpool were the most deluded, arrogant fans in Britain (possibly the world)...and then I started meeting Spurs fans. Funny how a fan base can turn you massively against a club isn't it?

That surprises me, I've always thought Spurs and their fans were okay, they certainly never registered as up there with Liverpool for delusions. 

3 hours ago, Alpha said:

It's important that we show respect to small clubs like Forest, Leeds, Villa and of course Ipswich. I hate arrogance and I hope when we are promoted in April that we remain grounded and in touch with this tedious division. It would be rude and presumptuous to suggest we'll have the last laugh when we finish top and Ipswich are midtable. This is an unpredictable league and there's a chance they won't stay up. 

#StayHumble #TractorBrokeDown?

With the lack of rain recently, there usual summer money driver of using the pitch as an allotment  just isn't paying dividends.  Wurzels appearing live at Portman Road for Waghorn Aid to pay his wages.  Entrance fee 2 Carrots or a Darren Currie.

1 minute ago, Andicis said:

That surprises me, I've always thought Spurs and their fans were okay, they certainly never registered as up their with Liverpool for delusions. 

Maybe I've just been very very unlucky, but they're definitely the most narrow sighted, delusional fans I have met.

Then again, I've always been quite lucky with those down the road. Just shows how much a minority can set the tone

I do wish the season would hurry up and start. Fed up with all this yawn inspiring speculation. Roll on Reading and we can get on with winning the league ... obviously.... as anyone who is anyone knows we are destined to do ?

Archived