Are we "arrogant" ?

Carnero

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Cam the Ram said:

"Some good posters like Alpha and Daveo"

tenor.gif

It's ridiculous thing to say. Daveo was average at best and since he rebranded he's kinda on the same level as rynny. I just scroll right past them now. Not in an arrogant way though obvs

That thread looks as if it quite old and was created under Rowett's tenure? 

I'd agree things got a bit miserable and I would also agree some fans are a bit arrogant - whether on here or twitter or at games.

Here there aren't more miserable or arrogant posters than reasonable and entertaining ones - it's just that they seem to post a lot more! ?

5 minutes ago, Alpha said:

It's ridiculous thing to say. Daveo was average at best and since he rebranded he's kinda on the same level as rynny. I just scroll right past them now. Not in an arrogant way though obvs

Says the man that quit the moderating team as he couldn’t establish himself as the Alpha male in the mod room despite bagging the username!

Pffft!

Average I can take, but don’t go sticking me on the same level as Rynny. 

5 minutes ago, David said:

Says the man that quit the moderating team as he couldn’t establish himself as the Alpha male in the mod room despite bagging the username!

Pffft!

Sorry, I went too far. I did happen to read the thread where rynny was fooled by a Twitter parody. Proper dropped him down to that newbie ITK level. The mug

The name began on a internet name generator. I'm a beta male. Like we all are. You're the numbero uno tedious arrogant man. I reddit

Just now, Alpha said:

Sorry, I went too far. I did happen to read the thread where rynny was fooled by a Twitter parody. Proper dropped him down to that newbie ITK level. The mug

The name began on a internet name generator. I'm a beta male. Like we all are. You're the numbero uno tedious arrogant man. I reddit

I used to like you.

11 minutes ago, David said:

Pffft!

Keep striving, and maybe one day you'll be as good as @rynny.

1 minute ago, Alpha said:

A big one. To match our club. Waghorn will do until then.

You think we can just walk into a club the size of Ipswich and just take their star player and stick him on our bench? Who the hell do you think you are! 

7 minutes ago, David said:

You think we can just walk into a club the size of Ipswich and just take their star player and stick him on our bench? Who the hell do you think you are! 

I'm saying nothing about Ipswich that will provoke their fan

Just now, Millenniumram said:

Don’t worry he doesn’t have the internet yet, say what you like

I meant to say fan base. I hope that's not come across disrespectful to Ipswich. I actually really like Norfolk

4 hours ago, Carnero said:

www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/34044

judespiveyg added 11:52 - Jul 27

Shoestring budget? They can't be serious

TractorCam added 11:52 - Jul 27

“Ipswich are a notoriously tight club to do business with.” 

Good, let's keep it that way! There isn't a more arrogant fan base out there than these lot.

Steve_M added 11:57 - Jul 27

And this throwing money at promotion is different to all of the last few seasons exactly how? I look forward to February and it all going wrong again.

BobbyBell added 12:04 - Jul 27

They live in a very different world up there. They have no idea what a tight budget is. All the millions they spend every season and they still claim to be debt free.

BlueHarwich added 12:06 - Jul 27

"tight club to do business with", we're always robbed of talent by pathetic transfer fees, about time we stopped being so soft. And as for this bunch I look forward to our yearly 3 points away from home and for me rolling around in fits of laughter when they balls it up come April/May of next year like they do every season!!

Barhamblue added 12:20 - Jul 27

Derby to win the league, that has set my laughter up for the weekend. I would not be surprised if they are the next club in financial crisis. 

---

I had to chuckle at some of these comments. Isn't it funny how some fans see us!

I've seen many other clubs use the word "arrogant" when talking about our fans.

Well I couldn’t give a flying duck what these bumpkins have to say about our superior club.......???

oh hang on a minute ??

does that make me an arrogant Ram ???

oh ? it! So be it ???

1 hour ago, angieram said:

That thread looks as if it quite old and was created under Rowett's tenure? 

I'd agree things got a bit miserable and I would also agree some fans are a bit arrogant - whether on here or twitter or at games.

Here there aren't more miserable or arrogant posters than reasonable and entertaining ones - it's just that they seem to post a lot more! ?

This one popped up 1h ago. I assume curtesy of @cheron85...

@David @rynny @Boycie all feature. 

Archived