Are we "arrogant" ?

Carnero

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Personally I can be?,  all depends who am dealing with,As a fan base think we like most others think we are greater than most ,but we are so may be that's not arrogance at all.Think we tend to slate our own as much as any other team, other than the butt plugs and the dirty dirty little cheating, robbin filthy scum leeds.

PistoldPete2
9 hours ago, Carnero said:

www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/34044

judespiveyg added 11:52 - Jul 27

Shoestring budget? They can't be serious

TractorCam added 11:52 - Jul 27

“Ipswich are a notoriously tight club to do business with.” 

Good, let's keep it that way! There isn't a more arrogant fan base out there than these lot.

Steve_M added 11:57 - Jul 27

And this throwing money at promotion is different to all of the last few seasons exactly how? I look forward to February and it all going wrong again.

BobbyBell added 12:04 - Jul 27

They live in a very different world up there. They have no idea what a tight budget is. All the millions they spend every season and they still claim to be debt free.

BlueHarwich added 12:06 - Jul 27

"tight club to do business with", we're always robbed of talent by pathetic transfer fees, about time we stopped being so soft. And as for this bunch I look forward to our yearly 3 points away from home and for me rolling around in fits of laughter when they balls it up come April/May of next year like they do every season!!

Barhamblue added 12:20 - Jul 27

Derby to win the league, that has set my laughter up for the weekend. I would not be surprised if they are the next club in financial crisis. 

---

I had to chuckle at some of these comments. Isn't it funny how some fans see us!

I've seen many other clubs use the word "arrogant" when talking about our fans.

Where is Ipswich? Is it near norwich ? 

1 hour ago, PistoldPete2 said:

I reckon Ipswich have the worst home support in the division , as Mr Vicars once said it really is a library !  Anyone think of worse home support ? ( oh and without being arrogant it goes without saying ours is the best !!!) 

2 hours ago, PistoldPete2 said:

Bit of old scrubland at the back. The landlords of Carrow road use it for stabling there old nags - you can often find Lee Croft grazing away .  twinned with Notts Forest I believe, Mcgoldrick, Chambers , Murphy have all gone on workplace exchange..  Places are normally twinned based on similar industry, social structure etc . It appears players at both clubs suffer the same two left feet and 6 finger afflication if they stay in the counties too long so makes sense to trade with each other .

On 27/07/2018 at 17:58, Ghost of Clough said:

This one popped up 1h ago. I assume curtesy of @cheron85...

@David @rynny @Boycie all feature. 

I feel like I missed something here... 

For reference I was getting drunk Friday afternoon and then went to the T20 at the Oval on Friday night - That and I don't understand how Reddit works

On 27/07/2018 at 18:28, David said:

If that's how Cheron feels, great, no problems, if he's over there trolling to get a few reactions out of them to post on here, no need for it.

Don't know what was being said as the thread now seems to be deleted but if definitely wasn't me

I have a policy that I'll only say something online if I'd say it in person - So if I had anything to say I'd say it here and to you

What am I accused of saying?

4 minutes ago, cheron85 said:

I feel like I missed something here... 

For reference I was getting drunk Friday afternoon and then went to the T20 at the Oval on Friday night - That and I don't understand how Reddit works

Don't know what was being said as the thread now seems to be deleted but if definitely wasn't me

I have a policy that I'll only say something online if I'd say it in person - So if I had anything to say I'd say it here and to you

What am I accused of saying?

Don't worry about it, can't remember it word for word but just a bunch of stuff about the forum, myself, Boycie and Rynny. Already forgotten about.

40 minutes ago, David said:

Don't worry about it, can't remember it word for word but just a bunch of stuff about the forum, myself, Boycie and Rynny. Already forgotten about.

Well for reference - I like you guys and think you do a sterling job running the forum (although I have to admit that I have very little opinion either way about @rynny other than we'd probably get along cos I actually own a Deadpool bobble-head thingy)

The only person I really like messing with is @Ninos and I think we've settled into a mostly jovial banter-esque relationship now

2 minutes ago, cheron85 said:

Well for reference - I like you guys and think you do a sterling job running the forum (although I have to admit that I have very little opinion either way about @rynny other than we'd probably get along cos I actually own a Deadpool bobble-head thingy)

The only person I really like messing with is @Ninos and I think we've settled into a mostly jovial banter-esque relationship now

Most people think little of me.... ?

Archived