Famous Fans

Igor

Richard beckinsale, John Hurt,  guitarist in Maximo Park,  some in the band Gomez, the drummer in Therapy,  someone in The Struts, somewhat strangly someone in the New Jersey band the gaslight anthem .    Timothy Dalton does support Derby but also follows Man City as he lived there first.    Sorry guys but I think Statham and Davenport are dirty Reds .

17 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Richard beckinsale, John Hurt,  guitarist in Maximo Park,  some in the band Gomez, the drummer in Therapy,  someone in The Struts, somewhat strangly someone in the New Jersey band the gaslight anthem .    Timothy Dalton does support Derby but also follows Man City as he lived there first.    Sorry guys but I think Statham and Davenport are dirty Reds .

I know Ben Ottewell out of Gomez, he used to come in my record store in Matlock and couldn't give a crap about football and the others are all from Southport so I highly doubt they are Rams fans.

Edited by Bob The Badger

7 hours ago, SaintRam said:

Don't need to say it like that, he's an entertainer! Work like any other.

He's a producer  / director now more than an actor I think. But he still performs.

In 2012 his junk got insured for $1m - which is a certainly a fact to impress ? 

$100,000 an inch would be an even more impressive fact though. 

So I hear anyway.

3 hours ago, Igor said:

Isn't there a fella (an expert of old things - not a punter) on Antiques Roadshow who's a Ram?

Good call on Nathan Barley - I'd forgotten him. The geek pie could be the new haircut of the South Stand next season. 

Charles Hanson is a TV antiques expert and auctioneer. he is a big Rams fan. Is that who you mean.