Inside info

admira

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, emjlc02 said:

We played Crewe today at Moor Farm. #insideinfo 

Crewe had a friendly this evening away against Colwyn Bay, so either we played Crewe's u23s, they managed to play against us and then travel the 2-3 hour journey to Wales to play another game, or you've heard wrong ?

9 hours ago, Cam the Ram said:

Crewe had a friendly this evening away against Colwyn Bay, so either we played Crewe's u23s, they managed to play against us and then travel the 2-3 hour journey to Wales to play another game, or you've heard wrong ?

Clearly you can use Google. I saw them with my own eyes as did multiple coaches, Moor Farm staff and academy players. ?

On 10/07/2018 at 19:07, G STAR RAM said:

Bump

Taking a long time to announce these four signings!

I’d appreciate an update too as it’s been a few weeks since this thread was made. The OP has been online a number of times and posted in different threads but hasn’t posted in this specific thread since the original post.

It might be an honest mistake and the OP forgot about making the thread. @admira we’d be grateful for any updates.

18 hours ago, McLovin said:

I’d appreciate an update too as it’s been a few weeks since this thread was made. The OP has been online a number of times and posted in different threads but hasn’t posted in this specific thread since the original post.

It might be an honest mistake and the OP forgot about making the thread. @admira we’d be grateful for any updates.

Maybe he's been loaned out to Chelsea ?

I only met the guy once at an event so am afraid I don’t have any updates. All I can say is he was pretty adamant about the four loan signings but as time goes on, you do have to wonder why they’ve not been announced. 

11 minutes ago, admira said:

I only met the guy once at an event so am afraid I don’t have any updates. All I can say is he was pretty adamant about the four loan signings but as time goes on, you do have to wonder why they’ve not been announced

In fairness to you, the sacking of Conte may have scuppered any and all plans in the immediate term. Perhaps Frank will still be able to wrangle a loan or two once the new guy decides who is and isn't in his plans. Musonda, Hudson-Odoi and Palmer I think are possibilities but Mount and Abrahams seem most unlikely in any eventuality, at least to my mind. 

The way Frank spoke yesterday to the media, he’s got something up his sleeve he was very confident of signings and confirmed there would be some. 

I wouldn’t be at all surprised if deals are in place “in principal” and we are waiting for Chelsea to get their house in order.

I have a feeling it will be Mount and Palmer both on loans, there is also a small part of me that thinks Abraham will come as well, all to be announced on the same day. 

I might have to go and lie down if it is!

1 hour ago, Derbados said:

The way Frank spoke yesterday to the media, he’s got something up his sleeve he was very confident of signings and confirmed there would be some. 

I wouldn’t be at all surprised if deals are in place “in principal” and we are waiting for Chelsea to get their house in order.

I have a feeling it will be Mount and Palmer both on loans, there is also a small part of me that thinks Abraham will come as well, all to be announced on the same day. 

I might have to go and lie down if it is!

I’ll do more than lie down ✊???

2 hours ago, admira said:

I only met the guy once at an event so am afraid I don’t have any updates. All I can say is he was pretty adamant about the four loan signings but as time goes on, you do have to wonder why they’ve not been announced. 

Because he was talking crap?

Archived