Inside info

admira

1 hour ago, Westcumbrianram said:

Still hoping palmer, mount, odoi and abraham, this would make my year.

Would someone like to hazard a guess for me how much this would cost in loan fees/wages for a year? Mostly dead money in my view.

A couple of loans l would think is viable (l hope we might get Mount) - surely from a sustainability perspective we should be hoping we can buy a couple of other youngsters with potential for resale at some point (if the need arises).

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, admira said:

I only met the guy once at an event so am afraid I don’t have any updates. All I can say is he was pretty adamant about the four loan signings but as time goes on, you do have to wonder why they’ve not been announced. 

Cos he was just trying to impress u or make a football frrrriennnnd

Lol 

9 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

Would someone like to hazard a guess for me how much this would cost in loan fees/wages for a year? Mostly dead money in my view.

A couple of loans l would think is viable (l hope we might get Mount) - surely from a sustainability perspective we should be hoping we can buy a couple of other youngsters with potential for resale at some point (if the need arises).

Exactly this. I know we have Lampard, but Chelsea aren't going to just give us 4 loans for free when they could quite easily make going on 10 million for them. If we managed to get 2-3 million loaning Martin out for a season, you'd assume Chelsea could get similar, if not more for the likes of Abraham and Mount with the amount of interest they've probably got

11 hours ago, i-Ram said:

What's that about Hazard?

He's coming here on loan? 

There will be a full meltdown now if he hasn't signed by Monday.

14 minutes ago, Simsy said:

Di matteo was in nandos today at intu. Not sure it deserves it's own thread to be honest but worth a mention. Apparently he is here just to play golf. 

Likely to be true as I can't see him taking any backroom coaching role but you never know!

IMG-20180717-WA0006.jpg

Signing for stoke tomorrow then! 

I don't think any of this inside info has been disproven yet. We've had 2 of the 4 predicted loanees - possibly 2 more from Chelsea when they get back from their Aussie training camp? 

The Vydra thing was probably true.

John Terry coming as coach? It says on the news this morning that he's going to announce his retirement from playing so he could well end up here.

So far so good @admira

On 17/07/2018 at 16:42, Simsy said:

Di matteo was in nandos today at intu. Not sure it deserves it's own thread to be honest but worth a mention. Apparently he is here just to play golf. 

Likely to be true as I can't see him taking any backroom coaching role but you never know!

IMG-20180717-WA0006.jpg

George Thorne moonlighting as a Nando's waiter? So that's why he didn't get on yesterday...

• 3 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, admira said:

At this rate some of the things I got told could finally come true - Vydra sold and 4 incoming loans! ?

12 minutes ago, admira said:

At this rate some of the things I got told could finally come true - Vydra sold and 4 incoming loans! ?

Any names ? 

Archived