Jack Marriott - Signed on a 3 year deal

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Edtheram said:

We need a striker with some class urgently. Jerome slugish, Nugent old, Martin Slow.... marriot is the opposite to all...

Jerome sluggish ? He's a lot of things but sluggish ?

Just to add I think Jerome looked good yesterday especially in his link up play 

21 minutes ago, RiddingsRam said:

Jerome sluggish ? He's a lot of things but sluggish ?

Just to add I think Jerome looked good yesterday especially in his link up play 

? i wouldnt say good, average for first pre season friendly! which is acceptable 

@LeedsUnited_MAD: The Bristol Post are reporting that new bids have been submitted for striker Jack Marriott with the 23-year-old valued at £6.5m by Peterborough. Any sniff of his possible destination @reluctantnicko?

@reluctantnicko: At 6.5 ... is it any wonder there's been no movement.

Alan Nixon‏ @reluctantnicko 30s30 seconds ago

Alan Nixon Retweeted Alex Harker

Derby need a sale.

Alan Nixon added,

Alex Harker @alexharker

Replying to @reluctantnicko

Bristol City or Derby favourites for Marriott?

0 replies 0 retweets 0 likes

Just now, RoyMac5 said:

Don't you think £6.5m is a bit rich - surely Jody could pick us out a youngster for less?!

Peterborough always get high fees, I don't know enough about him to know whether it's a good fee. I think they want a bidding war.

1 minute ago, RoyMac5 said:

Don't you think £6.5m is a bit rich - surely Jody could pick us out a youngster for less?!

He's only 23, and he's got energy for days. I think he's a good buy at that price.

9 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

He's young, he's English and he's a striker that can score loads of goals. That means his price will always be inflated. Not only are you paying for him now but for his 'potential' to turn into a £15/£20 mill player

Archived