Jack Marriott - Signed on a 3 year deal

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 09/07/2018 at 20:13, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

Told this evening that he’s our number 1 striking target, Abraham is waiting for Prem and won’t happen. Three bids already turned down and believe it or not Posh representatives were at Moor Farm today. Harry Redknapp advised Frank to take a look at him and the coaching team have researched him relentlessly and liked what they saw. Posh want 6m, he hasn’t played in their opening two pre season games. 

See what happens this week I guess... 

Seems to have gone quiet. Is this still happening? The Posh contingent must be well settled into their Derby hotel by now ?

I think Vydra deciding he doesn't want to go to Leeds unless he is paid danger money has been the hitch. I don't know for sure but it would make sense.

I wonder if Posh and Derby have a date where a deal needs to be completed by, a sort of first refusal thanks to Barry Fry, because Forest decided against signing Marriott and Bristol City have money to burn. It does seem like Marriott and Madison have been taken off the shelf.

PistoldPete2
1 hour ago, DcfcJack said:

Just saw forest have loaned out Jason Cummings to Peterborough, wonder if that’s part of a deal for Marriott?

Cummings is going? So that means Marriott is coming? Im so confused.

2 hours ago, DcfcJack said:

Just saw forest have loaned out Jason Cummings to Peterborough, wonder if that’s part of a deal for Marriott?

After watching him play, Peterborough have already done Forest a big enough favour by being willing to take him.

Archived