Jack Marriott - Signed on a 3 year deal

DcFc Dyycheee

Someone's asked the Peterborough owner on twitter if they've had representatives at Moor Farm. 

We'll see if he replies I guess. 

Someone asked if him if Barry Fry drives a car with the reg plate POSH. He replied to that saying Yes. 

Maybe someone has seen that car at Moor Farm or in Derby today. 

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
58 minutes ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

Told this evening that he’s our number 1 striking target, Abraham is waiting for Prem and won’t happen. Three bids already turned down and believe it or not Posh representatives were at Moor Farm today. Harry Redknapp advised Frank to take a look at him and the coaching team have researched him relentlessly and liked what they saw. Posh want 6m, he hasn’t played in their opening two pre season games. 

See what happens this week I guess... 

I'm sure the Pboro owner said they've turned down 3 bids from one Championship club and 2 from another so deffo adds up what you're saying mate. 

If we sell Vydra for 11 million and get this lad for 5-6 million. That's a good bit of business imo.

1 minute ago, RamLad1884 said:

Spotted in Derby and Notts today, problem is both us and Forest are rumoured to be in for Marriott, one of the two clubs is gonna look real daft when the other signs him

They’ve just spent 6 million on Grabben 

1 minute ago, deanoakaram4life said:

You can pay 13 million on two Portuguese lads, 6million on Grabban, big wages on Robinson/Pantillimon/Dawson, and fork out 6 mill for Marriott without parachute money. Even when we were splashing the cash the fees weren't as hefty! 

And add in the money Mendes got from the Portuguese deals! 

1 minute ago, deanoakaram4life said:

You can pay 13 million on two Portuguese lads, 6million on Grabban, big wages on Robinson/Pantillimon/Dawson, and fork out 6 mill for Marriott without parachute money. Even when we were splashing the cash the fees weren't as hefty! 

I think they call it poo or bust, which for them is appropriate lol

1 hour ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

Abraham is waiting for Prem and won’t happen

I refuse to change my avatar until I've heard it from Tammy himself.

Having said that, Marriott & Mount would be outstanding business. If it's Marriott, Mount & Palmer then I won't even remember who Tammy is.

2 minutes ago, Parsnip said:

I refuse to change my avatar until I've heard it from Tammy himself.

Having said that, Marriott & Mount would be outstanding business. If it's Marriott, Mount & Palmer then I won't even remember who Tammy is.

What happened to Emerson and Lake?

Was discussing this with a forest fan today. 

due to the ownership change and writing off of loans they recorded a huge profit was year. This gives them scope to spend spend spend and stay within ffp. But......their wages will be escalating and eventually that should catch up with them,same as it did with us. 

They are hoping to do a wolves, but knowing forest they'll fall well short.

Archived