Proof if we didn't already know that our profile is rising

CumbriaRam

3 minutes ago, therealhantsram said:

I think we're making the same point, right?Clement did analysis of player data... In the same way you might do on Football Manager.

But he didn't do scouting. 

Oh I wasn't talking about football at all.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, Pearl Ram said:

Sky Sports News are using a picture of Frank to advertise the Championship fixture list comes out at 09:00 (?) on June the 21st.

Not Karanka, not Bruce, not Pullis,  but our Frank. ? 

edit Can I just add, that’s the day after mine and Frank’s birthday, just incase you want to send any greetings. ? 

Happy Birthday for June 20th Pearl Ram (early greetings cause no way I'd remember on the day!)

I assumed this was a reference to the all Derby County forward line up for England last night?**

** England XI at Soccer Aid, for about 5 mins at the end of the half - 1 player we just released and the other a fan...

8 hours ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Does anybody know if there has been a surge in season ticket sales and merchandising since Frank was appointed?

Well I spent my first tenner in the Ramtique since about 2006 the other day. Dunno if that was down to wor Frankie or not though.

3 minutes ago, therealhantsram said:

Don't think it's been called the Ramtique since about 1986! Lol. 

It will always be the Ramtique to me, and Ernie Hallam will always be working in the lottery office.

I miss Ernie.

22 hours ago, Boycie said:

In their defence, most early scouting is done via video nowadays with only an in person visit towards the end.

Clement only watched one game in person of our next opponents during his brief spell.

Who was our next game?  Manu.  Nice trip to old Trafford for him.

I'd be more critical of Clement if he actually did go and watch some of the players and still decided to sign them!

Archived