Proof if we didn't already know that our profile is rising

CumbriaRam

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, curtains said:

If Frank does well at Derby he will be poached by Chelsea. 

If anybody does well at derby they will be poached by somebody ,,, the betteranybody does at derby the higher we will be and less clubs will be able to poach from us and we can poach from more ,,,, that’s the way football is and always has been 

ffs we have clubs like stoke , Huddersfield ,Watford able to poach from us because they have had somebody at the helm who has done well ,,,, mac1 did well and went from being a football/ managerial pariah to being poached by Newcastle and he didn’t even get us up 

do you really want us to have someone who doesn’t do well so nobody will want to poach him? Because that’s really what you are saying when you break it all down 

3 minutes ago, archied said:

If anybody does well at derby they will be poached by somebody ,,, the betteranybody does at derby the higher we will be and less clubs will be able to poach from us and we can poach from more ,,,, that’s the way football is and always has been 

ffs we have clubs like stoke , Huddersfield ,Watford able to poach from us because they have had somebody at the helm who has done well ,,,, mac1 did well and went from being a football/ managerial pariah to being poached by Newcastle and he didn’t even get us up 

do you really want us to have someone who doesn’t do well so nobody will want to poach him? Because that’s really what you are saying when you break it all down 

I had a similar concern. Lampards heart and sole is not here (yet, maybe we can change that). But someone in here explained to me, he will have to have done incredibly well for us for Chelsea to consider him. Promotion and performing well in the premier league at least. 

If he doesn’t win us promotion, then no one will want him anyway. 

11 minutes ago, TigerTedd said:

I had a similar concern. Lampards heart and sole is not here (yet, maybe we can change that). But someone in here explained to me, he will have to have done incredibly well for us for Chelsea to consider him. Promotion and performing well in the premier league at least. 

If he doesn’t win us promotion, then no one will want him anyway. 

That as me! Thank you for noticing.  ?

21 minutes ago, archied said:

It’s just matter of fact. 

17 minutes ago, archied said:

Totally agree archied. To be fair though, it would seem on occasions, you only have to do OK/mediocre and you can be poached from us.

Mind you £2 million for Rowett was brilliant business IMO - I'm all for us being poached like that!

Archived