The Dirties

HorsforthRam

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love Bielsa, so I hope this is balls. It has to be said though, that the man is as mad as a box of frogs, so maybe he'd fit right in? Hopefully they get Lille Bielsa and not Bilbao Bielsa.

Leeds are a huge club, and Bielsa is a good manager with a huge name, but he's also a bit of a mentalist, isn't he? 

The bloke's last two jobs: one ended in a law suit without even taking charge of a single game & the other ended up in a disaster. That being said, it would definitely be a gamble worth taking for Leeds. Pep once called him the greatest manager in the world (*I believe)

3 hours ago, Ambitious said:

Leeds are a huge club, and Bielsa is a good manager with a huge name, but he's also a bit of a mentalist, isn't he? 

The bloke's last two jobs: one ended in a law suit without even taking charge of a single game & the other ended up in a disaster. That being said, it would definitely be a gamble worth taking for Leeds. Pep once called him the greatest manager in the world (*I believe)

Bielsa's not that a huge name. Heckingbottom was bigger. Over twice as big

9 hours ago, ThePrisoner said:

I’ve heard from my Leeds mate it’s Ranieri. Unless they’ve gone off that since yesterday. 

Heard there was a line of potential interviewees at Elland Road this afternoon.

2A6B0E20-F5C3-4DED-9F7B-FD2E16647623.jpeg

Leeds United have taken advantage of the ongoing uncertainty surrounding Aston Villa’s financial predicament by moving to see whether manager Steve Bruce is interested in a switch to Elland Road.

Bruce is still completely in the dark about what is going to happen at Villa, with the club in serious financial trouble and teetering on the brink administration.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2018/06/08/leeds-united-approach-aston-villas-steve-bruce-interest-managerial/

Archived