Matej Vydra - Signed for Burnley

Bris Vegas

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Who?

Butterfield has gained some intrest. Martin has somehow. Hanson to oxford. Thorne  maybe. Vydra looks to leave for burnley. huddlestone is still intrested by stoke. If 3 of these go itll free up so much funds due to the wage bill dramatically lowering.

1 minute ago, Big Trav said:

Butterfield has gained some intrest. Martin has somehow. Hanson to oxford. Thorne  maybe. Vydra looks to leave for burnley. huddlestone is still intrested by stoke. If 3 of these go itll free up so much funds due to the wage bill dramatically lowering.

You've been reading Twitter again. ? Just wishful thinking atm.

3 minutes ago, Big Trav said:

90% of them are made up Twitter rumours. 

4 minutes ago, Big Trav said:

It could be truthful stuff...

Burnley have to think about the - Premier League, Carabao Cup, FA Cup and Europa League - They may well need back up for some of there more senior players they also know Vydra is suited to there style of play.

Hull - Hull were poor last night and may want to use the loan system we could off load a couple of ours onto them for the season.

we have players who teams in this league may be eyeing up the closer to the end of the window we get team like Wednesday and that may want some more quality. 

Stoke looking a derby players is a no brainer just hope if Butland goes that they dont put a big bid in for Carson and leave us picking up the pieces.

4 minutes ago, ThePrisoner said:

90% of them are made up Twitter rumours. 

I have a mate whos very close to derby and is old agent of stevie G. He told me that martin might go on loan to rangers with stevie trying to improve his team. GT was also apparently mentioned in the conversation. 

3 minutes ago, Big Trav said:

I have a mate whos very close to derby and is old agent of stevie G. He told me that martin might go on loan to rangers with stevie trying to improve his team. GT was also apparently mentioned in the conversation. 

Cough-bullshi-cough!!!

2 hours ago, RiddingsRam said:

Didn't we have a Burnley fan who used to come on here regularly ? 

If so I think Vydra will suit their style down to a tee , play off big Chris Wood , usually on the counter without having a lot of possession. Could honestly see him flourishing and getting a fair few goals. I know they had a good season last season but didn't they only get about 30 odd goals ? 

Edit :@ClaretMatt remembered the name now.

@Grantona is a Burnley fan who has spent more time here.

Edit: @HantsRam beat me to it by a couple of hours ? 

If Vydra goes ,hope he does well for them. Just hope we get a good deal,£11 mill with add ons  would be good. More concerned about shipping out the likes of Anya,Blackman,Martin,Jerome and the likes without us loseing too much £££.if they end up going on loan can only see us subsidising wages which isn't ideal.

4 minutes ago, ram1964 said:

If Vydra goes ,hope he does well for them. Just hope we get a good deal,£11 mill with add ons  would be good. More concerned about shipping out the likes of Anya,Blackman,Martin,Jerome and the likes without us loseing too much £££.if they end up going on loan can only see us subsidising wages which isn't ideal.

just maths though isn't it?  It may be worth renewing contracts, subsidising loans rather then lose value in one hit depending on how the FRR calc works out now and in the next 2 years.

Just now, Papahet said:

No mention of a fee anywhere, surely we aren’t going to panic sell after the Leeds deal fell through.

11m is peanuts to them

I wouldn't say we're desperate to sell, but I think we all know the club would like to cash in on Vydra ASAP (before Thursday) to maximise return and give us some breathing space. So it wouldn't surprise me if, for those reasons, we accept offers short of what Leeds were going to pay.

1 minute ago, Papahet said:

No mention of a fee anywhere, surely we aren’t going to panic sell after the Leeds deal fell through.

11m is peanuts to them

Why is there panic surrounding no mention of a fee? 

Surely we’ll hold out for a half decent deal and we’ve already seen that we’re able to sign who we want regardless of selling vydra. 

The fee has been said to be 8-figures. At that point whatever it is , is a great deal for us because 24 hours ago it looked unlikely anyone would come in. 

4 minutes ago, Papahet said:

11m is peanuts to them

Undisclosed. We say deal up to 12-15 mil. They say £6 rising to 11 mil or something.

Archived