Matej Vydra - Signed for Burnley

Bris Vegas

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, StivePesley said:

And if we stay true to form by February they will be regretting it

Last season, when we were right up there at the turn of the new year, the Snake laughed when someone mentioned the annual February/March collapse - then we didn't win for what seemed like 76 games. 

3 hours ago, Edtheram said:

Dont think we need Nugent anymore. Lacks mobility and quality - probably on a decent wage so may look to off load....

He’s getting on a bit for sure but lacks quality ? Not mobile ? Maybe by prem standards but here ? In the championship ? .. 

1 hour ago, StaffsRam said:

Last season, when we were right up there at the turn of the new year, the Snake laughed when someone mentioned the annual February/March collapse - then we didn't win for what seemed like 76 games. 

Well, he's not laughing now. (Sorry, Bob)

1 minute ago, LB_DCFC said:

Club referenced is Burnley

I would have zero hangup with a deal that sees him going to the prem. I'd be delighted.

1 minute ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

Not sure how he fits in a grafting Dyche team but what a move that would be for Matej. European football to boot and wouldn’t be to a rival. Ideal

I think, actually, that Burnley can probably afford to have a passenger (off the ball) in a lot of prem games. And his goals in those games would probably pay for him.

2 minutes ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

Not sure how he fits in a grafting Dyche team but what a move that would be for Matej. European football to boot and wouldn’t be to a rival. Ideal

I see him as an improvement on Nahki Wells essentially. They do play a 4-2-3-1 with Hendrick in behind the striker. and I know who i'd rather have there.

Archived