Matej Vydra - Signed for Burnley

Bris Vegas

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

Lampard has chosen his central striking options as Waghorn, Marriott, Nugent, Bennett and that's his call

And what a call it is! With the versitility Waghorn bring we could easily see two or even three of these on the pitch at the same time. Throw it to the mix Wilson, Lawrence & FloJo - there's no doubt about it... Rowettball is a thing of the past. The Rams are an attacking team!

5 minutes ago, whiteroseram said:

Wonder if we had a sell on clause too, given that he's just moved again

No extra money as we’ve received £10 million from Huddersfield(includes the £2.5 million for them staying up).Stoke paid £10 million for him as well so there’s no additional sell on percentage for us. 

1 minute ago, Parsnip said:

And what a call it is! With the versitility Waghorn bring we could easily see two or even three of these on the pitch at the same time. Throw it to the mix Wilson, Lawrence & FloJo - there's no doubt about it... Rowettball is a thing of the past. The Rams are an attacking team!

Yep and it’s exciting but I’ve got a gut feeling we could do with a bit of steel tough guy in the mix somewhere to keep an eye on our flair players 

1 hour ago, Edtheram said:

11 million bid has possibly been made 

Would take Hendrick back as part of any deal here if pushed and if possible.   If Vydra goes to Burnley  that only leave's one more transfer to them to make us there feeder club . Dyche is tight as a duck's arse, so bet we don't even get the 11 mil either. Meanwhile poor Vydra is forced into a life segregated from humanity in the howling wind of Saddleworth moor.  As long as we get this bloke not really a striker/ not really a winger for the same money though because we need more of those.

2 minutes ago, TheHomunculusLives said:

If I were Vydra I would actually feel pretty disappointed by how Derby have treated him. Top scorer in the division last year, clearly the most talented player in the squad, yet he's being sacrificed to fund the Lampard revolution as our only significant saleable asset.

Yeah but if he gets a move to the Prem he wont give a rats ass!

3 minutes ago, TheHomunculusLives said:

If I were Vydra I would actually feel pretty disappointed by how Derby have treated him. Top scorer in the division last year, clearly the most talented player in the squad, yet he's being sacrificed to fund the Lampard revolution as our only significant saleable asset.

Vydra is not more talented than Mason Mount. And his performances have apparently earned him a Premier League move, doubt he cares.

3 hours ago, VydraRAM 99 said:

Why do you hate Burnley? Is it because of the season when we had a chance of 2nd and then they battered us  and we finished 3rd?

Thats part of the reason mate

They brought shackall at the time for 1.1m which was joke of a fee and he should been sold for 4m at least.

They got chris martin sent off when he never touched there player cheating gits.

Plus pp that season did nrothing but dived all over the show.

8 minutes ago, Gil said:

Vydra is not more talented than Mason Mount. And his performances have apparently earned him a Premier League move, doubt he cares.

Agree a Burnley move is much more of an attractive proposition for Vydra, but pushing him to join Leeds certainly wasn't. Mount has played one game in the Championship so I think he needs to show a bit more before we know just how talented he is. Even if you're right, of the players we actually own Vydra would seem to be the most talented to me.

3 hours ago, VydraRAM 99 said:

rubbish refs, make decisions based off players reputations so its a bit of both

So he was a rubbish ref making biased decisions and getting them wrong. Not really a defence of the wazzock is it?

Archived