If it’s Frank

archied
Message added by Day

If it is Frank  

620 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

5 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Heard very good things about his work at Chelsea. If he came with Frank I would be very pleased.

You'd have thought another appeal to some of the Chelsea youths and their management to send some of them on loan

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Frank is on his way, think we will hear today or tomorrow, our Frank will be a Ram, so let's all show him what great supporters we are and get behind him, Mel will have plenty of media interest after this appointment, let's all hope it ends in success. Once a Ram always a Ram.

2 minutes ago, ramant62 said:

I'm definitely not computer literate. Can I ask, how do you know Jody Morris is following us ? I have a Twitter account but haven't got a clue how to use it doh. Appreciate any helping hands.?

Clicked on his followers and there we are ?

IMG_8705.PNG

1 hour ago, ramant62 said:

I'm definitely not computer literate. Can I ask, how do you know Jody Morris is following us ? I have a Twitter account but haven't got a clue how to use it doh. Appreciate any helping hands.?

You just search for their twitter account (in this case it's officially verified that it's really him, with the blue tick) and on their profile page, click on the word "Following". It brings up this:

Screenshot_20180528-225417.thumb.png.91e1c46cf232a8e72938abe734120701.png

Interestingly Christine follows Paul Clement on Twitter, presumably a relic of his days at Chelsea with Ancelotti. Sacked by Mel when a supposedly promising young manager in his first job, fifth in the league, what will he have said to Frank about coming to Derby? 

2 hours ago, Carl Sagan said:

You just search for their twitter account (in this case it's officially verified that it's really him, with the blue tick) and on their profile page, click on the word "Following". It brings up this:

Screenshot_20180528-225417.thumb.png.91e1c46cf232a8e72938abe734120701.png

Interestingly Christine follows Paul Clement on Twitter, presumably a relic of his days at Chelsea with Ancelotti. Sacked by Mel when a supposedly promising young manager in his first job, fifth in the league, what will he have said to Frank about coming to Derby? 

Don't drop below 4th?

Can't say I'd be happy with Fat Frank, but the more i think about it the more i can see why Mel has taken this course... As already stated Chelsea loan out so many players each year and with us cutting costs we could find ourselves first in line. Add to that the arrival of one of the best youth coaches in the country in Jody Morris, (which can only aid our potential new focus on bringing through academy players) and things start to add up!

34 minutes ago, WystonRam said:

I hate to say this but I actually agree with a lot of the points he makes, I’m still not sure if Frank is the right choice. Starring down the barrel of the biggest squad rebuild in years and the only time Franks been through a rebuild it was a new manager spending millions bringing in the best players to play along side him.

9 minutes ago, QuitYourJibbaJivin said:

I hate to say this but I actually agree with a lot of the points he makes, I’m still not sure if Frank is the right choice. Starring down the barrel of the biggest squad rebuild in years and the only time Franks been through a rebuild it was a new manager spending millions bringing in the best players to play along side him.

If it were pep comming in burns would list all and only the negatives ,, it’s a new chapter ,the man comming in ( lampard?) has as much chance of being a success as any of the other candidates and as much chance of not pulling it off , he has pros and cons at the appointment stage , uniting the majority of the fanbase and club should not be underestimated 

6 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

As in kenny burns’ view. The master of even handed fact based pieces.?

Well for once he's actually got something right.

Forest do not need to be worried if we appoint Lampard, after all why should it concern a team facing an annual relegation battle, who a team regularly in or around the play offs is appointing as manager?

Maybe the Notts Post could summarise his predictions over the last few seasons so it's readers can decide how much credibility his opinions have? I'd start with 'I'd rather have Jamie Ward than Tom Ince'

Would you see Steve Nicholson or Craig Ramage write an article about Forest’s predicament? Short answer is....no!

They are absolutely obsessed with us. They have been the poor relation for 5 years straight now and are desperate to see it change they can’t stand it. Hilarious!

The other thing is they talk up Karanka, and while he has a good record at this level, he plays extremely boring negative football so unless forest get playoffs - they’re going to have another season of talking about us.

NEP - A tinpot outfit appropriate to cover a tinpot club!

Archived