If it’s Frank

archied
Message added by Day

If it is Frank  

620 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

5 hours ago, Carl Sagan said:

You just search for their twitter account (in this case it's officially verified that it's really him, with the blue tick) and on their profile page, click on the word "Following". It brings up this:

Screenshot_20180528-225417.thumb.png.91e1c46cf232a8e72938abe734120701.png

Interestingly Christine follows Paul Clement on Twitter, presumably a relic of his days at Chelsea with Ancelotti. Sacked by Mel when a supposedly promising young manager in his first job, fifth in the league, what will he have said to Frank about coming to Derby? 

Looking at who he followed before DCFC are we completely sure it was Joe Jordan that could be coming too and not the other Jordan??

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Derby_Dave_nee_Marilyn said:

I shock twist Kenny Burns casts doubt on Derby. Let's hope he is yet again eating his words and let's face it he eats everything else. 

If Derby are a sinking ship, Florist are the Titanic.... been sunk years. What a complete bell.

42 minutes ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

Would you see Steve Nicholson or Craig Ramage write an article about Forest’s predicament? Short answer is....no!

They are absolutely obsessed with us. They have been the poor relation for 5 years straight now and are desperate to see it change they can’t stand it. Hilarious!

The other thing is they talk up Karanka, and while he has a good record at this level, he plays extremely boring negative football so unless forest get playoffs - they’re going to have another season of talking about us.

NEP - A tinpot outfit appropriate to cover a tinpot club!

In fairness, the DET writes stuff about Forest a lot - but I dont think its ever been an opinion piece so your point stands. I also feel like Nicholson is forced to - there was never an article about Forest in the ol' paper DET.

6 hours ago, TheRealityIs said:

Believe me I've been checking since we were linked, only appeared today ?

As much as I’d like that to be true, it isn’t.

The following lists are in order of when the person in question followed them, so the person at the bottom of the list would be the first person JM followed, and the person at the top would be the most recent follow.

3 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

The following lists are in order of when the person in question followed them, so the person at the bottom of the list would be the first person JM followed, and the person at the top would be the most recent follow.

Hold up - I’ve just been reading up about this and it appears Twitter have removed that algorithm when you look at other people’s followers.

Back abroad the hype train, we go! ? 

6 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

Not how it works anymore mate all random, who I follow is no longer arranged from who I followed last either

11 minutes ago, TheRealityIs said:

Ed Dawes and Steve Nicholason just followed Jody Morris on twitter. If that's not as official as hearing Colin Gibson say "well firstly Frank, welcome to Derby County", I don't know what is...

They're just fishing for clues like the rest of us! 

(What took them so long?)

3 minutes ago, TheRealityIs said:

Not how it works anymore mate all random, who I follow is no longer arranged from who I followed last either

Yep you’re right - read up about this after I replied to you and it has changed. My bad!

11 hours ago, G STAR RAM said:

Not sure whether the figure mentioned was for total club wages or just player wages.

As someone else mentioned, the wage bill in NC last full season was something like £10m and with a few good loans we were able to get a team to make the play off final, so I don't think £18m is too unrealistic, I imagine we've removed £3m at the very least by releasing Baird, Bent and Shackell. 

I've made that mistake more than once in the recent past. What I'd forgotten was that, as a starting point CM, Butters, NB & CB all come back onto the payroll, so we've probably got work to do even to get back to level par.

1 hour ago, ThePrisoner said:

I hope so. Falling behind on my work at the office refreshing here and Twitter all day for the last week!

Most major news tends to be embargoed until later on in the day anyway. Even if it was Lampard and it was today, they’ll be doing the media side of things this morn/afternoon and then be putting it all together after.

Archived