If it’s Frank

archied
Message added by Day

If it is Frank  

620 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Have we not got forum spotters out at pride park ,moor farm and Morley Hayes or wherever ,,, tactical blunder by the mods on here methinks ,,, they can duck off to the stoke forum 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, archied said:

Have we not got forum spotters out at pride park ,moor farm and Morley Hayes or wherever ,,, tactical blunder by the mods on here methinks ,,, they can duck off to the stoke forum 

Sorry m8 2 busy sortin ma collection of scarfs out

scarf_2781719a.jpg

3 minutes ago, archied said:

Apparently a group thrown out of B&Q after getting a little over excited when they spotted the range of chimineas and insisted on trying to persuade some white smoke to come out - hopefully someone managed to evade security and lurk near the patio sets....

1 minute ago, CHCDerby said:

Just to Stoke the fire - my mate says all academy training tonight just cancelled at Moor Farm. 

Its happening boys and girls 

So Lampard's coming in and he's already hindering the Academy's development?

Boo Lampard out.

4 minutes ago, Derbados said:

I would imagine the contractual issues are to do with his tv work.

still find this whole appointment utterly bizarre, buckle up it’s going to be a bumpy ride!

Read somewhere he's meant to be with the BBC for the WC. I think I'd want him over here sorting out the team rather than in Russia. 

Archived