If it’s Frank

archied
Message added by Day

If it is Frank  

620 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Did any of them look better than our U23 potential?

I shouldn’t really comment on that Roy as I didn’t watch as much of our U23’s as I should have given the club give us the great coverage of them they do.

Grimmers goal was a peach, he’s a right back, though it may be worth keeping tabs on him to check his consistency as I wasn’t aware of him until today’s match.

10 minutes ago, Charlie George said:

Three year deal signed yesterday and to be unveiled Tuesday.Bringing two with him.

Not heard that it is cast in stone but have heard that it is very likely. Also heard he will be bringing 2 with him, 1 sounds like a good move (but surprising) the other not surprising but not a good move...in my opinion of course!

1 minute ago, G STAR RAM said:

Not heard that it is cast in stone but have heard that it is very likely. Also heard he will be bringing 2 with him, 1 sounds like a good move (but surprising) the other not surprising but not a good move...in my opinion of course!

Go on then, I’ll bite. Names?

12 minutes ago, Charlie George said:

Three year deal signed yesterday and to be unveiled Tuesday.Bringing two with him.

Capital news, the new season can’t come quick enough for me, can’t explain it, I just get a good feeling about this appointment.

5 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Jody Morris and John Terry 

I hate Terry with a passion, but I could understand Lampard wanting a confidant and friendly ear to support him. He’s probably the closest bloke to him in football. They’ve seen it all together, with Terry having the additional experience of spending a year battling at the top of the championship. 

Seems a very sensible move.

15 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Jody Morris and John Terry 

Not sure on the John terry thing ,, too many cooks? Like the idea of franks personality being in charge and I feel he could get lost and it become the John terry show ,, , bit cautious over how things will turn out if Terry is joining too

4 minutes ago, cosmic said:

I hate Terry with a passion, but I could understand Lampard wanting a confidant and friendly ear to support him. He’s probably the closest bloke to him in football. They’ve seen it all together, with Terry having the additional experience of spending a year battling at the top of the championship. 

Seems a very sensible move.

You and me both. 

How true it turns out to be we will have to wait and see.

Would rate the source of my news 5/10. Had good information and wrong information in the past.

1 minute ago, G STAR RAM said:

You and me both. 

How true it turns out to be we will have to wait and see.

Would rate the source of my news 5/10. Had good information and wrong information in the past.

So it's a 50/50 - we're basically in the same position as we were before you said anything. 

Just now, SaintRam said:

So it's a 50/50 - we're basically in the same position as we were before you said anything. 

Not read through the thread so am not aware if Morris and Terry had been mentioned or not.

And from what I was told the chances of him joining are much greater than 50/50.

Archived