If it’s Frank

archied
Message added by Day

If it is Frank  

620 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just now, G STAR RAM said:

Not read through the thread so am not aware if Morris and Terry had been mentioned or not.

And from what I was told the chances of him joining are much greater than 50/50.

Well everyone's sort of settled on Lampard and Morris, to bring you up to speed.

So the new information you brought to light was Terry.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, QuitYourJibbaJivin said:

John Terry as a player of staff? If he’s playing it doesn’t exactly tie in with the cost cutting.

Not sure to be honest but got the impression it was on the coaching side as it was hinted that Terry had retired from playing.

Cost cutting was mentioned too and, if true, sounds like the cuts may be much greater than I had imagined.

8 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Not sure to be honest but got the impression it was on the coaching side as it was hinted that Terry had retired from playing.

Cost cutting was mentioned too and, if true, sounds like the cuts may be much greater than I had imagined.

Sounds like someone rehashing news to me

4 minutes ago, Pearl Ram said:

If Terry comes in a non playing capacity, will we need a kit for him when Curtis lifts the championship trophy in May with him not being one to miss out at a trophy presentation and ting.

Beat me to it!

5 minutes ago, AdamRam said:

Sounds like someone rehashing news to me

Should also say there were other things discussed, not relevant to this thread, which were certainly not rehashing of news so give me a bit more confidence in the person I was speaking to!

4 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Should also say there were other things discussed, not relevant to this thread, which were certainly not rehashing of news so give me a bit more confidence in the person I was speaking to!

I have no reason to not believe you, or anybody else in ITK, I’m not sure anyone would post misleading information on purpose - I just couldnt resist.

I also hope what you are saying is correct.

1 minute ago, QuitYourJibbaJivin said:

Spill the beans G star?

Was nothing juicy, just things that to me proved the source knew a bit about what was what inside the club. 

Probably not surprising but apparently Rowett had even less interest in the academy than Clement did.

Club are looking to get wage bill down to £18m.

Nothing groundbreaking there I guess but another couple of things (nothing saucy) but I couldnt say in case not true! 

1 minute ago, Ramarena said:

If your reading this Richard Goulooze, you never got a fair crack of the whip. I always believed in you!

Sorry wrong thread!

There's always one and you're both of them!

2 minutes ago, AdamRam said:

I have no reason to not believe you, or anybody else in ITK, I’m not sure anyone would post misleading information on purpose - I just couldnt resist.

I also hope what you are saying is correct.

I certainly never have, or never will claim to be #ITK. If I hear things that I think may be of interest, and I think the source has some sort of credibility, I will post it.

And have no problem being pulled up on it if it turns out to be incorrect information. 

4 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Was nothing juicy, just things that to me proved the source knew a bit about what was what inside the club. 

Probably not surprising but apparently Rowett had even less interest in the academy than Clement did.

Club are looking to get wage bill down to £18m.

Nothing groundbreaking there I guess but another couple of things (nothing saucy) but I couldnt say in case not true! 

Is that players' wages, or total wages?

Archived