If it’s Frank

archied
Message added by Day

If it is Frank  

620 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

12 minutes ago, StockholmRam said:

Maybe its an age thing Curtains but I sort of want to be at least a bit entertained too. Im not asking for Brazil 82 but my word that 90 mins at Craven Cottage was hard watching. Im not sure I would be signing up to watch much more of that..top 6 or not.

I thought we did ok in the first half at Fulham, looked threatening on the break and had a couple of decent chances to go 1-0 up....

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, RoyMac5 said:

And I hope you won't be telling other fans what they should or shouldn't say next season - didn't get much about Rowett right did you? Some of us have seen it all before and can tell you how the story goes. It's nothing to do with supporting the club. 

#COYR

I got everything right about Gary, good first season in charge will get better, but decided to leave which by the way, I am pissed off with him about, said he will manage in the prem which I think he will,  I have also supported Derby for 40 years, and seen a lot of poo managers The Doc, Newman Addison, Talyor, Todd, Jewell and many more, and I will support who ever turns up next, just pointing out, we will need patience next season, which A lot of fans do not seem to have anymore, where do you think Derby should end up next season? And would you sack the manager if we are in the bottom half by Christmas?

42 minutes ago, StockholmRam said:

Maybe its an age thing Curtains but I sort of want to be at least a bit entertained too. Im not asking for Brazil 82 but my word that 90 mins at Craven Cottage was hard watching. Im not sure I would be signing up to watch much more of that..top 6 or not.

Mate I enjoyed fighting for top 6 last season and loved it when we were 2nd. 

Vydra was a revelation as were some of the other players. 

We just fell short.  

Silly thought... Do you think we could bring terry in for one season if frank gets the job???. Him and Davis in the middle of defence would be superb. Reminiscent of the season we had mcgrath, he was fantastic. Just a thought.

5 minutes ago, mwram1973 said:

Silly thought... Do you think we could bring terry in for one season if frank gets the job???. Him and Davis in the middle of defence would be superb. Reminiscent of the season we had mcgrath, he was fantastic. Just a thought.

A nice thought if he’s playing for free with a promotion bonus payment the incentive!

23 minutes ago, Derby blood said:

... just pointing out, we will need patience next season, which A lot of fans do not seem to have anymore, where do you think Derby should end up next season? And would you sack the manager if we are in the bottom half by Christmas?

I think with the squad we already have we should be challenging for top 6. If we were bottom half at Xmas it would depend on the performances, but no, if the manager was showing signs of getting the football right, I wouldn't sack him.

If that's the final three, Wassall has done well to get that far. Wassall would be good to bring through some young players. There would be many disappointed Rams fans though after all the Lamps hype.

Caravhal is the best of the three on paper. He could bring about a revival of the current team. Did a good job with Sheffield Wednesday the year before last. Great mini revival at Swansea, but it ended poorly.  

Lampard, the unknown quantity, would immediately raise interest and expectations, so pressure would be on from day one. 

Who'll get the most respect out of the current squad. Who can build a new younger energetic team from the current  solid, but aging foundations? 

19 minutes ago, mwram1973 said:

I said elsewhere bring Terry in as defence coach/assistant manager.Too old to play regularly now.

21 minutes ago, Stimacked said:

Caravhal is the best of the three on paper. Did a good job with Sheffield Wednesday 

Just no!

Do you actually know any Wednesday fans? Get them to give your head a wobble. 

Archived