If it’s Frank

archied
Message added by Day

If it is Frank  

620 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Genuine question, why is everyone creaming themselves about Lampard but are so against Wassall. 

Both ex pros, both never had a proper managers job both potentially great coaches. Wassall has more experience and has already proved to be a good coach. Personally I think Wassall would be ok. 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, FindernRam said:

I said elsewhere bring Terry in as defence coach/assistant manager.Too old to play regularly now.

Same as Mcgrath, he could easily handle one game a week even now. Like the idea of coach/player too. Him and frank together in the dressing room we would never get players telling them to do one like shacks did to wassall. 

2 minutes ago, Nookiebear1 said:

Genuine question, why is everyone creaming themselves about Lampard but are so against Wassall. 

Both ex pros, both never had a proper managers job both potentially great coaches. Wassall has more experience and has already proved to be a good coach. Personally I think Wassall would be ok. 

I would support Wassall too, but he made two reckless decisions, and that is more than enough for some. I was at Rotherham, and I have never before or since seen or heard such vitriol from a large number of our fans.

3 minutes ago, Nookiebear1 said:

Jeez where to even start ,, but just for a starter ,,, phone rings at Chelsea ,,,boss boss , it’s darren wassell of derby looking to loan some of our best up and comming lads for the season ,, click burrrrrrrr ,,,, boss boss it’s Frank Lampard of derby,,,,, hi frank how’s it going

3 minutes ago, mwram1973 said:

Same as Mcgrath, he could easily handle one game a week even now. Like the idea of coach/player too. Him and frank together in the dressing room we would never get players telling them to do one like shacks did to wassall. 

Yep just what we need. A racist. A thug. A cheat. A rick. 

1 minute ago, archied said:

Jeez where to even start ,, but just for a starter ,,, phone rings at Chelsea ,,,boss boss , it’s darren wassell of derby looking to loan some of our best up and comming lads for the season ,, click burrrrrrrr ,,,, boss boss it’s Frank Lampard of derby,,,,, hi frank, what can we do for you ?

Just tweeked that a bit for you archied. ?

1 minute ago, Nookiebear1 said:

Walsall has got history to benchmark against, I would also question his ambition given that previously he was given the opportunity however was more than happy to move back to the youngsters rather than try his hand at managing a team.  

Lampard has played at the highest level and played under the best managers, and the feelIng is that if we have no money, he may be able to bring  youngsters from other teams, whereas DW hasn’t really brought anyone through from the U23s.

Just my thoughts for what it’s worth.

8 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

Yep just what we need. A racist. A thug. A cheat. A rick. 

yep , your right, how dare he be a England international, 5 time premier league title winner, 5 time fa cup winner, league cup winner, champions league winner, europa league winner. Chelsea and villa didn't seem too bothered. Who cares what he is off the pitch, it's what he does on it i'm bothered about. And i'm damn sure theres hundreds of other professional players who are just the same world wide. Should they all pack in ??.

Just now, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

Anyone watching the league 2 play off final? 

Lampard is there, commentator said the ticket was requested by Derby. 

Just saw that. I wonder if he’s watching Tom Bayliss - we’ve been linked with him twice! 

Just now, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

Anyone watching the league 2 play off final? 

Lampard is there, commentator said the ticket was requested by Derby. 

They just can’t shut up can they!

we will have been rebranded into frank lampards Derby county next season 

Archived