Fulham F.C. v Derby County F.C.

Boycie

**** me. As soon as this is finished, regardless of the result, I'm asking my dad why the **** did he get me into football. Not one single bit of this is enjoyable.

This game is so much more open than the first leg and they've already had a few better chances than they managed at our place. At the same time, we look more like scoring, had a few good balls across the face of the goal which only needs a touch to go in. It's a really tough one because a goal in our favour would change this game completely, at the same time we can't keep giving Fulham space because this pressure is surely going to be rewarded at some point.

• Replies 830
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lets just put it this way, a neutral will be hoping for a Fulham goal to open the game up.  We're hanging on but only just by the grace of Carson.  We must move the line up a bit, then we can win the ball in midfield

Just now, Millenniumram said:

Absolutely no chance if we carry on like that, may as well gift wrap Fulham the Wembley tickers with the space we’re giving them and the amount we’re giving away possession. Get a grip derby please I beg you!

Good to see some positive vibes.

Just now, Millenniumram said:

Absolutely no chance if we carry on like that, may as well gift wrap Fulham the Wembley tickers with the space we’re giving them and the amount we’re giving away possession. Get a grip derby please I beg you!

Relax. 135 minutes against us and they haven't scored. 

Derby will get one in the first 5 mins. 

Man we’re playing a risky game. Forsyth very lucky to get away with hauling Mitrovitch down, and just generally letting them have too much of the ball. (for my liking)

On the plus side, Anya’s been good, as has some of our attacking, just needed a little composure with the crucial final ball. 

Best of luck to watching fans and players alike, if you don’t hear from me after this, the old ticker’s given up.

Archived