Some fans...

DJFern94

10 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

She has the nerve to do that after tweeting this?

Thick bint doesn’t even know the difference between through and threw. Furthermore, she’s got nothing to smile about with a face like that. 

Mel, if you are reading this, if you ban her and her old man from the ground for a minimum of 3 seasons, I promise never to have a pop at your manager for the whole term of their ban. Now, you may or may not knot know but I’m not a fan of Rowett so this ban would be a big deal for me. My word is my bond.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, cosmic said:

This unpleasant Donald Trump impersonator claims it was her:

You should see her Twitter timeline. She’s a right mess. 

I don't think thats a genuine twitter account. 

"A disgrace"

A disgrace to me is a paedophile raping kids. Or a thug assaulting an old lady. 

A ******* disgrace would be like mass genocide 

I get she's used the word to exaggerate something that was very slightly annoying and inconvenient in an otherwise perfect day. We all do it.

But if you don't recognise you're a pampered **** then you can't stop yourself behaving like a pampered ****. 

I get the irony too that Scott Carson getting a bit of stick is also not important. But you know it's a good opportunity to teach a life lesson.

Be nice, don't be a ****.

1 hour ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

I didn't understand any of that.

It's a different language mate. It's like Amish just splet C**tish

32 minutes ago, DJFern94 said:

Shouldn't be hard to find.

No chance she'll be there, none at all. She'd be getting an uncomfortable reception if she was. 

30 minutes ago, Andicis said:

Can she go support Chelsea instead? She has them in her bio... she'd fit right in down south! We don't want her. Reprehensible. 

Comments like this really, really hack me off. I'll leave it there for fear of landing myself in hot water again.

8 minutes ago, cannable said:

That’s a parody account 

Now you say it, you're absolutely correct. That is one of those football twitter accounts that thinks they have really good banter, either naming themselves after a footballer or ripping someone's picture to pretend to be a fan. Therefore false alarm on this front. Same type of person who made the Barry Stanton account.

8 minutes ago, Andicis said:

Now you say it, you're absolutely correct. That is one of those football twitter accounts that thinks they have really good banter, either naming themselves after a footballer or ripping someone's picture to pretend to be a fan. Therefore false alarm on this front. 

Claiming to be an asshole? They can take the same kind of **** that would go the way of the real asshole then. 

Archived