Some fans...

DJFern94

Yes I know that some of the results in the last few months have not gone our way, and yes I understand that there is frustration among our fans. However, I am sure the majority of us agree, there is no reason at all for any fans to try and provoke our players off the pitch, especially Carson.

I am losing faith in our fanbase to be honest.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, JaguarRam said:

WT actual F

I am guessing they did this as a stunt to get attention.

Sooo out of order do a top keeper and player that we are actually lucky to have.

Yeah, I've never quite understood how come a Prem team haven't come in for him. 

I think the thread should have been titled Some People to be honest because a fan wouldn’t speak to Scott Carson in that way. Now, I’m only going on reactions from previous posters there because I won’t watch it, I can’t be doing with skanks and I wouldn’t press play just to be sickened by some lowlife piece of work.

A fan would wish him the best of luck for the rest of the season and thank him for his efforts so far. Hope it made him feel good and like a big man, no doubt he’ll be recounting it to his skanky mates. The t it.

2 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Yeah, I've never quite understood how come a Prem team haven't come in for him. 

Exactly. I know they don't represent the fan base, but that sort of nonsense would make me go elsewhere if I was him. Top pro and always given 100%. We would be in a worse position without him.

9 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

Every club has brainless tools like this,utterly vile worthless idiots.

They are nothing to do with our club just scumbags who live in Derby and have seen Carson on sky tv,not a lot you can do about that it’s society today ?

Archived