Some fans...

DJFern94

Everybody should be entitled to an opinion?

Honestly, I think its time we gave that some more thought.

I really hope the club can somehow track them down and give them back their £500

That's £500 quid the club certainly doesn't need.

The worrying part? It's the lady leading the way. The bloke can't even string a la la together and get it right.

What has gone wrong with the world.

Scum.

I keep my fingers crossed it's no one from the forum.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, ronnieronalde said:

Everybody should be entitled to an opinion?

Honestly, I think its time we gave that some more thought.

I really hope the club can somehow track them down and give them back their £500

That's £500 quid the club certainly doesn't need.

The worrying part? It's the lady leading the way. The bloke can't even string a la la together and get it right.

Scum.

I keep my fingers crossed it's no one from the forum.

Not sure they would be able to read or write to be honest.

Hope Derby find out who these people are and ban them from the stadium. Absolutely no excuse for abusing our players like this. I get angry chants. I don't accept people going up to the players in their free time and abusing them, it's completely wrong and they should be punished.

2 minutes ago, cosmic said:

This unpleasant Donald Trump impersonator claims it was her:

You should see her Twitter timeline. She’s a right mess. 

Her bio is her moaning that Leeds fans called her Donald Trump, and yet she thinks it's acceptable to abuse Scott Carson? It's unbelievable..

1 minute ago, Andicis said:

Hope Derby find out who these people are and ban them from the stadium. Absolutely no excuse for abusing our players like this. I get angry chants. I don't accept people going up to the players in their free time and abusing them, it's completely wrong and they should be punished.

Shouldn't be hard to find.

7 minutes ago, ronnieronalde said:

Pampered people with nothing in their lives to concern them so they look to be offended by any old ********. They think they have rights to everything because "it's freedom of speech innit". Their worries reach as far as what celebrity is banging who. Shows like XFactor and sites like Twitter make everyone think they're even more important. They're dumbed down by reality tv and magazines with the latest gossip. Rap and hip hop has them thinking that the only thing is life that's important can be bought. Nobody has to work for anything because everything can be bought on finance. 

To try and stay human they chuck a pound into a charity once in a while but it's only so they can look in the mirror without seeing a ****. 

No wonder there's so much mental health issues when our whole lives are in this little bubble. When there's no scrap for survival and We're all Starbucks drinking robots who have an extremely high opinion of ourselves what are we meant to do? Be civil? Nah, I've got an ego to grow. 

A lot of people need something real to worry about. It'll make them a better person if they experience life instead of sit behind a computer screen commentating on it. 

But the question was rhetorical wasn't it? :(

That is exactly the sort of scum behaviour i was referring to from the so-called fans away at burton.

pissed up, thick as ****, abusive aggressive morons.

Archived