Some fans...

DJFern94

12 hours ago, cosmic said:

This unpleasant Donald Trump impersonator claims it was her:

You should see her Twitter timeline. She’s a right mess. 

TBH I reckon she's a troll on the wind up, she posts ***** all the time, claiming Leeds & Forest fans threw bottles at her after games, it exactly the same places, under the exact same circumstances.  Proper attention seeking mong...

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’m an nhs worker and I get abuse at work. It’s vile and if I were to retaliate I’d get hauled into investigation. When I’ve tried to calm someone down I’ve been the subject of a complaint. Everything is wrong with this world when if you can’t get what you want you attack. 

There’s people on Twitter defending the actions of the morons and they are the problem. Don’t keep pointing at the manager and players, look at yourself first. I so nearly didn’t renew this year, I’m sick of the fans, not the football, but I enjoy the time with my family, we sit together. If I can hear their abuse 3 rows from the front then the players can. Stop defending your actions and support or stay away! This has stooped to an even lower level of scummy behaviour. 

As it's been said already, the account is a wind up, like Barry Stanton there is an innocent person out there unaware their picture is being used alongside these tweets. They are also connected to the Tom Trollance account I believe.

Just trying to get a reaction from Scott and Fozzy who were both obviously pissed up. I dont believe these people to be fans of DCFC, Just people trying to cause something. Fans wouldn't do something like this they would ask for a picture and speak to them about stuff not launch abuse at them. The bloke making up the chants and making up utter garbage is probably someone living in Derby but is supporting Liverpool or Chelsea. Well done to Scotty and Fozzy for not doing anything rash, they're probably both as annoyed as us derby fans about the recent form. Big shout out to Scott's Mrs for keeping them both as chilled as possible. Also love Scotty taking the piss with the tenner......

9 hours ago, Parsnip said:

Hah yeah he did really well. Except possibly the bit where he drunkenly headbutted the camera. And the part where he stumbled back to them to weirdly offer them some money. He's like James Bond after a Martini.

What's 'weird' is a4seholes having a couple of bevvies and then thinking it's OK to verbally abuse folk who are unfortunate enough to play for the football team they allegedly 'support'. I think Carson was pretty restrained given how that situation could have gone yet you seem to be trying to shame him and play the apologist for the ********* who harassed him - that's also pretty 'weird' IMO. 

Sith Happens
36 minutes ago, TomBustler1884 said:

Bloke on facebook posted that he got headbutted by Carson. Goes by the name of Steve Noble. Doesn't seem too bothered by the reaction he's getting.

Did see someone post a screen shot of that, was posted at 2.30 am or something like that.

Hardly a headbutt anyway, dare bet the reaction hes getting isnt positive.

Probably on to the club demanding an apology and some compo.

What a waste of two minutes, all smashed talking nonsense. Not as bad as I thought it would be and nothing you don't hear in the stands from the usual suspects. Wrong place wrong time, another group of lads would have loved to have bumped into them for a chat and pictures.

Divs.

8 minutes ago, PrivateDerby said:

What a waste of two minutes, all smashed talking nonsense. Not as bad as I thought it would be and nothing you don't hear in the stands from the usual suspects

Oh that's okay then, perfectly acceptable. Just a bit of banter.

I don't think they're Derby fans to be honest. 

She's just a gobshite, and if she's a season ticket holder, I'm George Clooney. The fella "We'll see you in the Premiership" doesn't sound like something a Derby fan would say. 

Mind you, a lot of Derby fans are ***** so I could be wrong. 

6 minutes ago, TroyDyer said:

I don't think they're Derby fans to be honest. 

She's just a gobshite, and if she's a season ticket holder, I'm George Clooney. The fella "We'll see you in the Premiership" doesn't sound like something a Derby fan would say. 

Mind you, a lot of Derby fans are ***** so I could be wrong. 

Definitely one of your tribe mate. Look at the twitter posts, gobbing off about season ticket prices.. ;) 

2 hours ago, 86 points said:

What's 'weird' is a4seholes having a couple of bevvies and then thinking it's OK to verbally abuse folk who are unfortunate enough to play for the football team they allegedly 'support'. I think Carson was pretty restrained given how that situation could have gone yet you seem to be trying to shame him and play the apologist for the ********* who harassed him - that's also pretty 'weird' IMO. 

******* Shame him?! For what? Being drunk on a night out? No mate I'm not that much of a hypocrite. I'm just saying there was no 'situation'. Not any hint of escalation or violence - just drunk people talking to drunk people.

My comment was nothing against Carson at all. He did nothing wrong. I was just making an observation that some people are saying he was Zen like in his cool and dignified response, just because he didn't punch anyone. Whereas what I saw, was drunk idiots and drunk goalkeepers being drunk and doing drunk things.

28 minutes ago, Parsnip said:

Whereas what I saw, was drunk idiots and drunk goalkeepers being drunk and doing drunk things.

They wouldn't have had to 'do anything' if it hadn't been for gobby *****, thinking they're interesting. Being drunk is no excuse to behave in that way - why can't they be civil?

Archived