Some fans...

DJFern94

Sith Happens
1 minute ago, dcfcfan1 said:

A lot of people saying "our potential POTY" ect ect, and I agree scotty has been great

But even if the abuse was at Claude davis, or robbie savage, ect it isnt justified. No matter how good or bad the player is performing

Ok, you have gone too far now...:lol:

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
36 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Being drunk is no excuse to behave in that way - why can't they be civil?

For years I've made the assertion that I should take no responsibility for anything said or done by myself whilst under the influence of alcohol. I stand by it to this day and my conscience is clear. As should be the conciences of every man, woman and goalkeeper in that video so help me god.

20 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Oh that's okay then, perfectly acceptable. Just a bit of banter.

Didn't say that, they're just not worth the breath are they, you can tell they're a bunch of clowns. 

Im sure you, I and everyone else on here would love to bump into them and have a chat and a laugh about Derby's misfortunes. 

Anyway, I've given them the time of day now, which is what they want. 

Up the Rams! 

14 hours ago, Parsnip said:

Hah yeah he did really well. Except possibly the bit where he drunkenly headbutted the camera. And the part where he stumbled back to them to weirdly offer them some money. He's like James Bond after a Martini.

i think Carson showed restraint.  Am pretty sure i would not have been this civil, especially in a drunken state.  So he offered money, i just find that amusing, another way of saying there you go, now piss off

4 minutes ago, ramit said:

i think Carson showed restraint.  Am pretty sure i would not have been this civil, especially in a drunken state.  So he offered money, i just find that amusing, another way of saying there you go, now piss off

"Here's a tenner for a drink mate"

DO ONE

1 hour ago, Parsnip said:

For years I've made the assertion that I should take no responsibility for anything said or done by myself whilst under the influence of alcohol. I stand by it to this day and my conscience is clear. As should be the conciences of every man, woman and goalkeeper in that video so help me god.

But your honour I was 8 pints in and she looked a 10 from what I remember, I couldn’t even aim straight at the urinal, no way should I be held responsible for that baby! Good luck with that one :lol: 

After seeing the video it makes me a shamed to call myself a Derby fan.

Full credit to Scott for showing so much constraint under extreme provocation.

Please accept my apology for what it's worth.

You have been our player of year in my view even before this happened.

39 minutes ago, Rab a dab doo said:

SO IT WAS YOU!

1 hour ago, Rab a dab doo said:

Why? I've seen the video and am nothing like the morons abusing the players and have no reason to feel any shame about supporting the club I love.

10 minutes ago, Pearl Ram said:

No news of them being traced and banned yet ? Or is the old munter in the profile picture nothing to do with this ? Fake accounts/“it was me” tweet - is Ange DCFC a real account ? I’m as confused as flip.  :blink:

Fake account. Hopefully Derby do trace the real perpetrators and ban them.

3 hours ago, Parsnip said:

Then don’t drink the stuff , I’m a total **** when I drink so stopped over 25 years ago 

Some fans hold their heads and football club they support up high whilst some fans drag their heads, their knuckles and everything else into the gutter including their own heads and the poor horses heads.

Keep your head up high, and enjoy your wonderful Derby County Football Club. 

Sunny Days.

D.C.F.C Love, Life & Unity.

2hobwcp.jpg

Archived