Wolverhampton Wanderers v Derby County

RiddingsRam

3 minutes ago, Kernow said:

This is like kids football. Just give the ball to the best player who can shoot really hard from far out and the opposition can do **** all about it.

Best player in this league bar none. One of the reasons why Wolves are a cut above and why I think the negativity about losing to them is unjustified.

But we have not competed tonight at any stage in any area of the pitch

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, wixman1884 said:

context is everything. 

We lost heavily that night, to a side clearly better than us away from home. We're on route to do the same, why is this worth moaning about? If we were losing away to Burton I'd accept the criticism. Wolves are the best team in this league.

One post only ... great goal but this has been men v boys !!!!! I 

come on the rams at least show us something anything ... has their keeper had a shot to save or even something akin to a shot 

I’ve bravely sat through this I can’t see what GR plan was

Just now, Gritters said:

Should you leave someone of that quality unmarked on the edge of the box?

He's controlled the ball from the air, flicked it back up and volleyed it into an area where three keepers would've struggled to keep it out. There's some goals you really can't pick holes out of when you look at how we could've done better there, and that's one of them.

1 minute ago, Gritters said:

Should you leave someone of that quality unmarked on the edge of the box?

Exactly, same as that wonder goal against reading, the deflection against Sunderland and the deflection against Fulham. You can say it’s bad luck, but imo it’s bad set piece set up, we never close down on the edge of the box. Neves is too good for the league mind

5 minutes ago, Kernow said:

This is like kids football. Just give the ball to the best player who can shoot really hard from far out and the opposition can do **** all about it.

Best player in this league bar none. One of the reasons why Wolves are a cut above and why I think the negativity about losing to them is unjustified.

I think it’s more based on our performance than theirs that the negativity comes from. We made Sunderland and Preston look pretty good too. We are helping Wolves look like Spain

Archived