Wolverhampton Wanderers v Derby County

RiddingsRam

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Andicis said:

Didn't say that. I just think that there isn't much point in being so upset about a predictable result. Wolves are filled with top top players. Neves will be in the Champions League soon enough. I won't be on the negative bandwagon for this game, because I don't think it's justified. I was absolutely seething at the Sunderland result, but we're away to top of the league. 

I understand that but where's our ambition?...Cardiff managed to give wolves a game but we haven't had a shot on goal.

It's not the losing,it's the manner of our performance that pisses me off.

1 minute ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

I understand that but where's our ambition?...Cardiff managed to give wolves a game but we haven't had a shot on goal.

It's not the losing,it's the manner of our performance that pisses me off.

Cardiff are better than us, and were at home tbf. Honestly though, the first goal wasn't great, but the second goal was just really well played by Wolves. I get that,but I think Wolves have forced us to play poorly.

1 minute ago, Ruda Harliss said:

Would have left Ledley on took weimann off and pushed Vydra up with nuge when Palmer came on personally 

Honestly I'd have taken one of the back 4 off. We're practically playing with 4 centre halfs at times.

Just now, Gritters said:

I would make sure that ball was either picked up or challenged on the edge of the box. I did when I was a school anyway.

Bit different playing school football and playing vs top quality players. Top players find space. It's why they're so well paid.

3 minutes ago, 1977 Ram Raider said:

Why has jota got silva on his shirt, *****.

Diogo José Teixeira da Silva.

People call him Jota. 

Archived